C & S

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

does any one here actually know for fact what happened  or just another excuse for tim bashing just because :rolleyes: . tim and clara had sex a long time ago and a lot happened since then for them to argue or fight about they have been living together 24/7, speculation is one thing but saying it as a fact just so you can insult some one you have a problame  is wrong, before anyone say they dont do any thing they just eat and sit watch the comp. bla bla ... zoi is naked all the time they have a regular sex yes they dont do a sex show like some residents but there are worse apartment which no one seams to throw this much insults and negativity at them.

yes i am not that much of a fun for couples in general i get bored after awhile unless there is some thing special happening like M&H or anna's apartment, but reading all this ruin CC for most people and avoid participating in this kind of conversations may be that is why VH forums are shrinking.

I've got to agree with some points made here that there is way to much Tim bashing going on, the reason for Stas & Clara falling out isn't all Tim's doing it take's two to tango & Zoi & Tim visiting other apartments doesn't drive down that apartment's performance it's totally unfair to suggest such a thing. As bad as the situation is if any good that came from Clara & Tim is that Clara helped Tim over come a problem he was having at that time with little Tim not coming out to play.

• Like 4

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

I've got to agree with some points made here that there is way to much Tim bashing going on, the reason for Stas & Clara falling out isn't all Tim's doing it take's two to tango & Zoi & Tim visiting other apartments doesn't drive down that apartment's performance it's totally unfair to suggest such a thing. As bad as the situation is if any good that came from Clara & Tim is that Clara helped Tim over come a problem he was having at that time with little Tim not coming out to play.

That's right Tim had a lot less limp dick problems since he was together with Clara.

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From what I seen didn't worth it at all,think the moment it's in archive..stas totaly didn't deserved it.

Correct Stas didn't deserve being back stabbed by Tim & Clara, all i got to say is what in the world did Clara see in Tim ?? I still don't know why Zoi is with Tim. 

after so much time went by with stas not doing anything that i & i'm sure many others thought that stas had to know about tim & clara since it was in cc & vh. but i guess he doesn't look at that stuff. if t & c were worried then why were they so stupid as to be on candid camera? i just hope that whatever happens clara will remain as she is a very hot girl!!!! she would have no trouble finding a suitable partner(s).

So.. there was a threesome between T&C&Z.... then later a tried T&C at T&Z house that include BJ and LP... And i can't precise the number of days, but i guess it wasn't too much since that time and Clara moved with Stas... I guess that no one is thinking that Stas only had met Clara after all that stuff that happen there.. 

I never understand the 'evil'ization that are done here to Tim... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So.. there was a threesome between T&C&Z.... then later a tried T&C at T&Z house that include BJ and LP... And i can't precise the number of days, but i guess it wasn't too much since that time and Clara moved with Stas... I guess that no one is thinking that Stas only had met Clara after all that stuff that happen there.. 

I never understand the 'evil'ization that are done here to Tim... 

But all least in VH Clara and stas become an couple with their house,by doing this(now we know without stas knowledge)they were cheating their partners,well at least stas was betrail,zoi we don't know.In my opinon both have fault..Clara and Tim.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's right Tim had a lot less limp dick problems since he was together with Clara.

Then Clara (and Stas) is paying a very, very high price for her medical help...

She spent the evening crying her heart out during and after a conversation on the phone - presumably with Stas or someone she was asking to intervene. So I have a feeling that the chances of the couple restoring a relationship are very small. This morning Clara phoned Stas before going to work - that was near the kitchen cam and  Stas's voice could be recognized at the end of the line. From the tone of the conversation, she begged him and the answer was no.

Grommy said that if the couple does not restore relationship the apt will be closed. Indeed  I hardly imagine Clara having real fun with men soon, at least with the men we have seen around her : this woman is obviously broken. If they don't make up, here goes a couple who probably had better ratings than Zoi and Tim's, and a man whose sexual performances Tim obviously can't match. Who benefits and who loses ?

I still wonder about Groomy's reference to Weinstein. Was Clara made to think she had to do it ? Anyway that was a silly mistake for which the couple is paying the highest price.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

wtf do  you mean 'oh cmon'? I just hate that expression. I wasn't trying to be argumentative and I wasn't saying anything bad about Sparkles. I'm just saying that I really hate that expression. I think it's a goofy term.

I did mean nothing bad. Only maybe it cant hurt to be a bit more empathic (I hope thats the right word) sometimes and be happy for them. Stas has a very big heart forgiving Clara what she has done. The world needs more people like him. JMO of course :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only maybe it cant hurt to be a bit more empathic (I hope thats the right word) sometimes and be happy for them.

My comment had nothing to do with Stas and Clara about to fuck. It was merely about that term/expression 'making love.' I don't care one way or another if the two fuck or not or if they get back together or not.

• 2 weeks later...