Viki & Kate Part #1

i just woke up in time to read the other 20 pages from where i left off last night & i see that i won't be giving any live views to this apt. i agree with everyone that recognizes this as little more than a tease to hook everyone for views. the girls are cute but that is not enough . no interest on my part. timeline only if even that.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i just woke up in time to read the other 20 pages from where i left off last night & i see that i won't be giving any live views to this apt. i agree with everyone that recognizes this as little more than a tease to hook everyone for views. the girls are cute but that is not enough . no interest on my part. timeline only if even that.

Totally right. Was nice to watch because it was first time but thats it. When they dont do more than teasing stuff -> timeline only

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe so, but very few make comments here. I'm sure this epic show will continue for days to come. 

Why do they have to comment? Why do they have to follow the rules of a
few? There's no requirement that people talk on this site.  Can't they just
watch? This is, after all, a voyeuristic type site. I'll bet they never expected
to say anything...ever. Hell, I'll bet most of them don't even read all the
comments, let alone have a desire to say anything themselves.

I think I read somewhere, that people are less afraid of dying, than they
are of public speaking. And, this is like public speaking on steroids.
They've seen what can happen if someone says the wrong thing or
something that others don't agree with or don't like. At best, you make
it out with a good tongue lashing. At worst, you could get crucified. I've
seen it happen more times than I can count. It's not right, it's not fair, but
it happens. And people don't want it to happen to them, so they remain
silent. And, I'm sure there are other reasons, as well.

If there were a way to calculate it, the numbers would probably show that
95%-99% of the users on this site, come here for the media only, not the
comments or the drama. They probably couldn't care less about the
comments. And, most of the "drama" is made up by the users who do
post the comments, because most of us, by far, don't understand the
languages, so the only drama we can be sure of, is what we actually
get to see.

Like when Katie "beat up" on Phil, a few days ago. That was something
real, that we could actually see. We didn't know the "why" of it, but we
could certainly see the "what".

As for the teasing, who gives a shit. You've said you like naked women. I
know I do. I could sit and watch them all day long. Especially when it's
live and I don't have to leave the house to see it. They give us something
pleasurable to watch, to entertain us. And, by watching we give them the
opportunity to make a buck. Certainly seems like a fair trade to me.

As for the sex. Where is it written they have to have sex within the first
few hours of their existence on VH? Again, the rules of the few. I'm
sure it will come (no pun intended), and from what I've seen, maybe
sooner than in most other apts. But, I can wait. They don't seem to mind,
at all, being naked and as long as they don't mind, I sure as hell don't
mind watching and waiting a bit. I hope I don't have to, but if it happens,
it happens. And complaining or boycotting is not going to change things
one iota of one little bit.

• Like 1

I know it's too early to judge, but I have to say I'm very disappointed after this first night. Not because there was no sex, but because they gave us (experienced) camgirls again. So, prepare yourself for a lot of teasing, checking the comments in this forum and scripted erotic events. Is it that difficult to find just two 'normal' lesbian girls like Nina and Kira? They managed it with the gay apartments. Yes, the girls look stunning, but if that is the only feature of this apartment, I won't watch it. I don't like to watch Chaturbate shows. 

And I wouldn't be surprised if at some point one of their boyfriends join the project. Surprise! Just another Linda and Carry apartment ::)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

I know it's too early to judge, but I have to say I'm very disappointed after this first night. Not because there was no sex, but because they gave us (experienced) camgirls again. So, prepare yourself for a lot of teasing, checking the comments in this forum and scripted erotic events. Is it that difficult to find just two 'normal' lesbian girls like Nina and Kira? They managed it with the gay apartments. Yes, the girls look stunning, but if that is the only feature of this apartment, I won't watch it. I don't like to watch Chaturbate shows. 

And I wouldn't be surprised if at some point one of their boyfriends join the project. Surprise! Just another Linda and Carry apartment ::)

you said yourself, it's too early to judge, so what is that scientific digression for? You won't change anything by moaning here, if you don't like it don't watch, or keep calm and wait. And yes, it's very difficult to find "normal" people for this kind of show.

"And complaining or boycotting is not going to change things
one iota of one little bit."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              i won't be complaining much as i am not into lesbian sex anyway so i won't be watching them anyway. hopefully they will do something to entertain the people that want to see them.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

ahaha and it was the same manager that you 'hate' and bring do-nothings... So it's not a manager problem anymore???
When you hire people that do cam shows with regularity (perhaps their job till now) it's more easy, no?? with higher probability of have good tenants.. When they try to get 'regular' people it's more difficult to get always there

Btw, the first thing they did after get into the house was sleeping (not complaining on that, but using your own words)

Btw2, in any other house the hair removal was done like that?? normally i don't see wax... only gillette at shower

Yes it's the same manager that brought us the worst house ever in an cam site(the Nothing's),but contrary to those..this residents in first day are actually..in the house..and not hidding all the time.And the house seems well filmed..so yes..even the girls being cam girls it's an improvement from this manager past job,specialy the Nothing's mess.And have no problem admitting it..good job Jeka.