Viki & Kate Part #1

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

they could have been way better than Nina & Kira but unfortunately, they are Cam girls and it means their relation is fake. 

so because they are cam girls.everything they do is fake?? and you know this for real.do you know them personally to make such a statement

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

they could have been way better than Nina & Kira but unfortunately, they are Cam girls and it means their relation is fake. 

They are a very good looking "couple" taking their job seriously and are performing in an absolute professional way. My compliments.

For some here it will be phantastic, but this is not what I want to see... My problem, I know....:sad:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, spielo said:

They are a very good looking "couple" taking their job seriously and are performing in an absolute professional way. My compliments.

For some here it will be phantastic, but this is not what I want to see... My problem, I know....:sad:

now its a conversation,  you're not trying to impose your opinion to people who like these girls, which is respectable

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

que podría haber sido mucho mejor que Nina & Kira pero, por desgracia, son chicas Cam y significa su relación es falsa. 

I understand that the fact that they are camgirls creates doubts about the reality of their relationship, I would bet because it is authentic, they sleep together, they have gestures of affection from one to the other ...

2 hours ago, catalonia said:

I understand that the fact that they are camgirls creates doubts about the reality of their relationship, I would bet because it is authentic, they sleep together, they have gestures of affection from one to the other ...

Yeah, I agree. I had my doubts but now I'm convinced that they are a real couple. They showed us some beautiful lovemaking. The fact that they're camgirls make them a little less interesting for me, though. But that's personal. I am glad we have finally an apartment without guys. I like that :biggrin:

• Like 2