Carrie & David

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny this discussion comes up every time people leave. Well at least a few more comments in that dead topic hereย ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

Seems to be a fairly popular one too! Put down the pom poms Jabs! ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

very interesting discussion as it hasn't morphed into nonsense yet. a lot of good points being made. 1 thing that i believe is the biggest problem is that vh has added too many apts. 20 sounds reasonable but even that is really too many. i'd say 15, with the lowest rated vying for the $. plenty of replacement people in the wings. but reverting back to just peeping tom mode won't cut it. just look at vv lately. they do nothing & will soon be history!

Partly agree. Opening up more places just for the purpose on having new places should not be the way. But having more places to add more variety (languages, locations, different kind of people and relationships) is not bad.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny this discussion comes up every time people leave. Well at least a few more comments in that dead topic hereย ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

I find it obvious, when people stay in their apartments, viewers are watching them and there's nothing to talk aboutย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ