Carrie & David

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

1 thing that i believe is the biggest problem is that vh has added too many apts.

I've literally been saying this since for months now. I even sent James a PM voicing my opinion about this back around January.

As for couples, as long as the couples don't depend on VH money as their main source of income then all is fine. The problem with trying to keep up with demand is only a problem when they don't work and try to live off VH paychecks.

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

J'ai été littéralement dire cela depuis des mois. J'ai même envoyé un James PM exprimer mon avis sur ce retour autour de Janvier.

En ce qui concerne les couples, aussi longtemps que les couples ne dépendent pas de l'argent VH comme leur principale source de revenus alors tout va bien. Le problème à essayer de répondre à la demande est un problème seulement quand ils ne travaillent pas et essayer de vivre fiche de paye VH.

Je pense exactement le contraire. 

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've literally been saying this since for months now. I even sent James a PM voicing my opinion about this back around January.

As for couples, as long as the couples don't depend on VH money as their main source of income then all is fine. The problem with trying to keep up with demand is only a problem when they don't work and try to live off VH paychecks.

That's why I suggested VH pay a small salary with options for bonues based on views. This would allow for the existence of regular, non sex maniac tenants to exist without having to feel the constant pressure to have sex to survive. Plus it would limit VHs ability to just keep adding new apts. They would have more of a stake in them. James said NO! Cause they don't want to be like RLC. I tried to explain that it would be slightly different. Instead of a full salary just a small salarly. Enough to take the pressure off. Nope! 

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I am ready for them if they do. 

Opening new apts doesn't mean the promise of an equal proportion of new subs. In fact, according to what groomy said the subs have stagnated. More apts just means more tenants battling for the same coin pile. With each apt opening the current tenants cringe. With each apt departure the current tenants rejoice! 

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Opening new apts doesn't mean the promise of an equal proportion of new subs. In fact, according to what groomy said the subs have stagnated. More apts just means more tenants battling for the same coin pile. With each apt opening the current tenants cringe. With each apt departure the current tenants rejoice! 

Capture_2018_04_25_14_24_09_622.png

Capture_2018_04_25_14_24_30_0.png

Capture_2018_04_25_14_24_47_829.png

• Like 1