Ary & George Part #1

They obviously do not speak Russian/Ukrainian. Southern - Moldova, Romania. Not Bulgaria.

About the luring people from other projects. I do not know - maybe they are stars of that project. But in general - it is justified, if you lure the star. Which will sell subscriptions like hot hotdogs for lunch. For example, the same Masha in RLC. To entice just the participants - I do not see much sense from the business side.

Now there are 20 active houses. They are quite tough competition.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

They obviously do not speak Russian/Ukrainian. Southern - Moldova, Romania. Not Bulgaria.

About the luring people from other projects. I do not know - maybe they are stars of that project. But in general - it is justified, if you lure the star. Which will sell subscriptions like hot hotdogs for lunch. For example, the same Masha in RLC. To entice just the participants - I do not see much sense from the business side.

Was already said its Romania. And yes they pretty much were the stars at Camarads. About competition: I agree its getting tougher 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

A Couple more and they'll be tied with RLC.  RLC never had this many Apartments in just over a year of Operation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

A Couple more and they'll be tied with RLC.  RLC never had this many Apartments in just over a year of Operation.

Now we see the advantage of having indenpendent people in the places or managers for it. Its a lot less effort to get a lot of places doing this. The reaction time for opening and closing places is greatly improved also. The risk for experiments is also reduced. You connect a place and see how it goes and when you are not satisfied you simply disconnect it again and thats it

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was already said its Romania. And yes they pretty much were the stars at Camarads. About competition: I agree its getting tougher 

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

The competition might not be a problem for low performing apartments.

Great participants like Ary will bring more subscribers, so VHTV can afford to pay for Tim or gay apartments overhead.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now we see the advantage of having indenpendent people in the places or managers for it. Its a lot less effort to get a lot of places doing this. The reaction time for opening and closing places is greatly improved also. The risk for experiments is also reduced. You connect a place and see how it goes and when you are not satisfied you simply disconnect it again and thats it

There is a big difference of how RLC and VHTV operates.  It's along the same model but done differently. 

Also VHTV lets their Tenants interact with the Forum Members which is nice to see. On RLC if any of their Tenants interact with the Forum Members the Tenant is requested by RLC to have their Account Terminated or risk the event of having the Apartment pulled offline or possibly even been evicted if the Account isn't terminated. So there's a bit of Dictation to the Tenants on how they choose to conduct themselves on RLC.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

Totaly agree,VH should only get residents from others sites if they are stars there,for exemple masha and Sasha would be an good VH option,but for exemple couples that are irrelevant in those sites,or not very important,like Julia and Eric or Adriana and Daniel should not be an option,in most cases it's better to VH to find their own residents and not go pic put them from others sites,an identity of any cam site like this one are their residents..they should preserve that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a big difference of how RLC and VHTV operates.  It's along the same model but done differently. 

Also VHTV lets their Tenants interact with the Forum Members which is nice to see. On RLC if any of their Tenants interact with the Forum Members the Tenant is requested by RLC to have their Account Terminated or risk the event of having the Apartment pulled offline or possibly even been evicted if the Account isn't terminated. So there's a bit of Dictation to the Tenants on how they choose to conduct themselves on RLC.

Did not know that. Thats not very nice not to say totally shitty from RLC doing that to their people. These people are humans not slaves you cage in to make your money with...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wonder if Rlc forum users p(not all)were "influenciated" by the company restrictions and abuses,saying this because for exemple when I was frequently in that part of forum i was insulted frequently by other users just because they didn't liked my opinions,but in VH forum not an single time an user insulted me or others(very rarely seen it)that's even more relevant because in this part we actually detabe things and a lot,maybe Rlc themselfs "molded" their clients.

• Like 2