Ary & George Part #1

Hope the place Ary&george will move have an guest room,with an bed and(don't know if it's possible)at least two cams in it,the rest..hope the place it's as nicer for viewing as this one,Remeber try to find an place with relative bright colors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Explain what's going on in the Picture. I can't figure what he's doing. Looks like he's putting the Johnson in something covered up.  :biggrin:

It's Anna inside of a garbage bag giving Alex a blowjob. He came all over the outside of the bag and took some pictures for the family album. Probably, THE most humiliating thing Anna let him do to her. Well, that or the baseball bat shoved way up her ass. 😄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's Anna inside of a garbage bag giving Alex a blowjob. He came all over the outside of the bag and took some pictures for the family album. Probably, THE most humiliating thing Anna let him do to her. Well, that or the baseball bat shoved way up her ass. 😄

Ok  Thanks. 

My eyesight is not as great as it once was.   The Joys of Getting Old.  ::)

c5bf468a160addbd851897c3ce13c4a9.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, itsme said:

I am looking forward to this one. Hopefully they have some closer camera angles. 

Me too! I hope they put one into the corner of the bed. Like when Violet moved the cam when she bated. That angle. 

• Like 2

On 2/6/2018 at 12:17 AM, Amy3 said:

omg, i remember this now, this was around the same time he was hanging her from some contraption he made for some amateurish bdsm they were doing for a couple  of weeks. I was cringing watching it because if she fell she would have pulled her arm out the way it was twisted behind her. 

• Like 1