Ary & George Part #1

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly I think maybe one more week or so and they will be back,it's putting th things in house,place the cams correctly and of course getting the internet thing ready and rolling and maybe some vacations days.

Well no, it wasn't about vacation days. We have all ready about 2 days,the cams,the light ,all. But just wait the internet provider ...and this is very annoyed. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Well no, it wasn't about vacation days. We have all ready about 2 days,the cams,the light ,all. But just wait the internet provider ...and this is very annoyed. 🙄

I know it. Nowadays internet should be as easy and reliable like turning on the water when you need it. It's incredible how complicated things still are. It's no difference in Germany at all than in Romania...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know it. Nowadays internet should be as easy and reliable like turning on the water when you need it. It's incredible how complicated things still are. It's no difference in Germany at all than in Romania...

Yeah .. it is very annoyed when you know you have all ready and the idiots don t come. Hope today or tommorow to be fixed ..🙄

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Hehe,nice,well an couple days of vacations would be deserved,will be great to have you four back.cheers.

• Like 2