Ary & George Part #1

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey Amy as you are a very intelligent person what is the difference between a like and an upvote as I am confused which ain't hard to do sometimes 😂

Answering by myself for me there is no difference between them.. normally (99%) i use the option (like) that gives me less work :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Answering by myself for me there is no difference between them.. normally (99%) i use the option (like) that gives me less work :biggrin:

Thanks pal it just seems so stupid, they need more options like on RLCC forum site I think.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! No difference. Don't know why they did that. Either one counts the same. Weird!

If you are talking about CamCaps, Amy is correct. That "Reputation" software module has a lot of options. We dumped the "dislike" function because it was a playground for trolls. Both the "like" and "upvote" buttons increment the poster's reputation. I am not certain, but I think that removing one or the other might have reduced a member's reputation count, so perhaps that is why Admin retained them. We Global Mods leave the software issues to StnCld and Admin: it's simply too complicated for our little rodent brains.

If you are talking about features on VHTV or RLC, I don't bother with those, either, since we have no affiliation with them.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you are talking about CamCaps, Amy is correct. That "Reputation" software module has a lot of options. We dumped the "dislike" function because it was a playground for trolls. Both the "like" and "upvote" buttons increment the poster's reputation. I am not certain, but I think that removing one or the other might have reduced a member's reputation count, so perhaps that is why Admin retained them. We Global Mods leave the software issues to StnCld and Admin: it's simply too complicated for our little rodent brains.

If you are talking about features on VHTV or RLC, I don't bother with those, either, since we have no affiliation with them.

:biggrin::biggrin: