Ary & George Part #1

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Don't be afraid to Private Message me if you have questions. I'm always available to members. I can usually come up with an answer or dig one out of the ground.

Thanks pal think that's enough queries for one night lol. But will bear it in mind.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

We should fill a petition against Ary ISP company with a big complain :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ary and George seem to have more comments and they ain't even back yet 😁

Hehehe. Well we are still here guys ! Just have problems with the internet moving :( 

And we,all 4 wait so much to come back online ! We really hope tommorow night to be online (internet promise tommorow all will be done ) 

Kiss and many hugs ! ❤️😊😘

• Like 5

Just now, Sexygirl said:

Hehehe. Well we are still here guys ! Just have problems with the internet moving :( 

And we,all 4 wait so much to come back online ! We really hope tommorow night to be online (internet promise tommorow all will be done ) 

Kiss and many hugs ! ❤️😊😘

Yes... Sometimes (and it's really stupid) it takes longer to change address and do the change of internet to the new house then quit from one ISP and activate on another ... the typical bureaucracies 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes... Sometimes (and it's really stupid) it takes longer to change address and do the change of internet to the new house then quit from one ISP and activate on another ... the typical bureaucracies 

Yes. We know that ...Just hope ,at this time,tommorow to arrive and to not call us again and to delay more ..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Yes. We know that ...Just hope ,at this time,tommorow to arrive and to not call us again and to delay more ..

I hope you guys come back tomorrow. It feels like you've been gone for a long time already. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, itsme said:

I hope you guys come back tomorrow. It feels like you've been gone for a long time already. 

16 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Far far too long! We miss you :sad:

I know guys ..and we are very upset on this situation but just exist some fukers on internet who make us and you guys to wait 1 week .. we really hope until Friday to be done all 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Great news everyone!!!!!!!!  A little bird just told me that Ary and George will be back online tomorrow.  Make a wish!  :heart::heart::heart:

qe0MaDDT.jpg

Thank you my girl !! You are the best ! Without you ,didn t know how to share this picture on CC ! 

Love you ! 

And...like Amy said : Wait us tommorow ! Missing you ! ❤️

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1