Ary & George Part #1

18 hours ago, itsme said:

I am looking forward to this one. Hopefully they have some closer camera angles. 

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Me too! I hope they put one into the corner of the bed. Like when Violet moved the cam when she bated. That angle. 

Thank you for this advice ! I think will be more good the new view ! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Hello guys ! And we miss to be online ! And thank you for this sweet words ! ❤️ We will be online this days ! We try to finish all the stuff's very soon ! (We just wait the internet to be installed at the new house)

Kiss you ! ❤️😘

Must be damn hard without internet. Even as hard as when the fridge fails :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sexygirl said:

Hello guys ! And we miss to be online ! And thank you for this sweet words ! ❤️ We will be online this days ! We try to finish all the stuff's very soon ! (We just wait the internet to be installed at the new house)

Kiss you ! ❤️😘

Hi,nice,will be great to have you,George,tabbu,belle on screens again:biggrin:.cheers.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

For fucks sake how long does it take to move to a new fucking apartment? What are they doing building the bloody thing :biggrin:

They are dependent on the internet provider to connect them in the new place. They have to make an appointment just like everyone else. It sucks!! Hopefully Monday will be the day! Be patient.❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They are dependent on the internet provider to connect them in the new place. They have to make an appointment just like everyone else. It sucks!! Hopefully Monday will be the day! Be patient.❤️

Yes getting Internet Connections set up can take a bit. When I moved into this Apartment I was in it took 2 weeks just get the Internet and phone line connected from one place to another. I even gave them a 2 week notice before the move was even done and they still couldn't have it connected when I moved.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Yes getting Internet Connections set up can take a bit. When I moved into this Apartment I was in it took 2 weeks just get the Internet and phone line connected from one place to another. I even gave them a 2 week notice before the move was even done and they still couldn't have it connected when I moved.

...and just think, you don't even have tits! Hopefully Monday guys! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1