Ary & George Part #1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok @ashleyxyz, besides Jeff, who is the hottest guy, looks and sexwise on VH right now? 

Not a lot of guys on here are my type, not saying their not good looking though. The hottest looking guy is the new guy Axel, he's cute and has really great shoulders and back and rear end. Best lovers as far as pleasing their ladies are Pete, Henry, Pavel and Grisha. Not names some would agree with, but they are the ones that I know could make me cum pretty quick with the stuff they do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not a lot of guys on here are my type, not saying their not good looking though. The hottest looking guy is the new guy Axel, he's cute and has really great shoulders and back and rear end. Best lovers as far as pleasing their ladies are Pete, Henry, Pavel and Grisha. Not names some would agree with, but they are the ones that I know could make me cum pretty quick with the stuff they do.

Axel, yes I can see that. Nice build. As for the women on VH, gosh all of them are great! I have this thing though that I can beauty in every woman. I tend to prefer girls with curves, but they are all great  of course I just love Violet, Ary, and Patty, but today I watched a lot of Lilly and she really won me over. She's really hot to me. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Axel, yes I can see that. Nice build. As for the women on VH, gosh all of them are great! I have this thing though that I can beauty in every woman. I tend to prefer girls with curves, but they are all great  of course I just love Violet, Ary, and Patty, but today I watched a lot of Lilly and she really won me over. She's really hot to me. 

I hear you, nothing against any of the other guys,  I'm just mentioning the guys i think know how to please their women, I forgot George, he makes Ary really happy

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wish they would hurry up and put their new apartment on line am getting withdrawal symptons :biggrin:

Same,I find very enjoyable to watch Ary And George and even their two pets,not all the time but with some frequency,think more than their look i enjoy more their personality and how they interact as an couple.Hopefull it's an matter of days.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Same,I find very enjoyable to watch Ary And George and even their two pets,not all the time but with some frequency,think more than their look i enjoy more their personality and how they interact as an couple.Hopefull it's an matter of days.

I didn't think I watched this apt that much but I have been surprised how much I have missed them :confused:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I didn't think I watched this apt that much but I have been surprised how much I have missed them :confused:

Indeed,think it's just nice to know we have them to watch when we feel that wish,call it carisma,personality etc,gess that's why we miss them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wish they would hurry up and put their new apartment on line am getting withdrawal symptons :biggrin:

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Hello guys ! And we miss to be online ! And thank you for this sweet words ! ❤️ We will be online this days ! We try to finish all the stuff's very soon ! (We just wait the internet to be installed at the new house)

Kiss you ! ❤️😘

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1