Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Maya's been my favorite over the years.   At one point, even over the goddess. (Don't hate on me!)

Never saw her in a fight with Stepan, only a couple discussions quickly resolved. 

Artist, creative and enthusiastic lover of man and pets, homemaker, handywoman, outdoorswoman, car mechanic, saleslady, and just an all-around good woman. 

Pity how things have soured and turned.   I hope she finds true happiness and fulfillment in her future, wherever that may be.

• Like 1

I'm afraid I don't have a vote when it comes to RLC's business practices. I don't think anybody here does. Either way, the woman's not a cam whore, she's artistic, has many practical skills, and if I just want T&A I can always go to several other RLC apartments, or VHTV, or Xhamster. Some long-term RLC tenants you can actually develop empathy for as humans. Maya's one of those for many of us veterans.

And so are her cats and wise old Qualude, the dog.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm afraid I don't have a vote when it comes to RLC's business practices. I don't think anybody here does. Either way, the woman's not a cam whore, she's artistic, has many practical skills, and if I just want T&A I can always go to several other RLC apartments, or VHTV, or Xhamster. Some long-term RLC tenants you can actually develop empathy for as humans. Maya's one of those for many of us veterans.

And so are her cats and wise old Qualude, the dog.

Maybe so Foamy.  Conversely I've seen her in action and that girl could suck start a Harley Road King!😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Maybe so Foamy.  Conversely I've seen her in action and that girl could suck start a Harley Road King!😁

Yes, she could. And she could fix the fenders if you fucked up them up.

She's kinda like an ex-girlfriend from your distant past: Maybe the break-up was a bit painful, but you forget that decades later. Then you only remember the good times you had with her. And then you realize you really respect her and want to her to do well in life, even though you haven't seen her in 30 years.

Whatever happens on RLC, happens. She does what she must do. She's an artist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

i think she got rid of her old man and she has someone new and just as boring i think RLC needs to get rid of her.

And who would you have replace her. I will keep on saying ." Absolutely no one is forcing you to watch this apartment, and its tenants."   If your are bored  by the tenants, then an empty apartment should really get your motor going. I, simply do not understand the logic that by getting rid of any tenant, your boredom problem will be solved. 

There is a life other than RLC for which one might find interesting. If one did not get bored so easily.

You are entitled to your thoughts. Perhaps you might try reading some novel like ( The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire) to solve your boredom, or ( Gone With the Wind).😀

@Scutus: Dude, I read all three volumes of Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire in two weeks for a high school history project. The teacher asked me, "And what information did you retain from that?" I answered , "Sir, some guy named Cesar and Marcus and Nero and Commodus might have been mentioned. Other than that, it was a blur. I remember nothing else, it was too detailed." He passed me with a C+, merely because I was honest about it.

For this early RLC apartment, which is now inhabited by Maya, I only remember that Elena lived there, was needy and depressive, and Arthur depressed me more. The saving grace of that apartment was their guest who we nicknamed "Mighty Mouse," who made all CC males immediately erect on her appearance. After that, I remember that when Lina snagged the apartment for Maya that Maya had fun doing cosplay and made a stunning French maid, a perfect Queen Khaleesi, and treated us to some really good times when she did her projects. You name any tool in your garage (or sewing equipment, too), she can use it to create anything she wants. I respect that about her. Big time. Stepan, on the other hand, must be a pro at some video games to this day.

I'd post the captures of Maya pre-tattoo, but RLC won't allow a public exhibition of their intellectual property anymore. Can't post Mighty Mouse, either. Little squirrel cries. 😰

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'd post the captures of Maya pre-tattoo, but RLC won't allow a public exhibition of their intellectual property anymore. Can't post Mighty Mouse, either. Little squirrel cries. 😰

Squirrely, since when do you abide by the 'establishment'? Go ahead and post.

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

Squirrely, since when do you abide by the 'establishment'? Go ahead and post.

I'd like to. But a certain amount of discretion is advised when dealing with RLC now days. I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you. Plus, I'd need to put on my mirrored sunglasses and top-secret ear plug and black suit before I did that. To tell the truth, squirrels look stupid when dressed as secret service agents...

• Like 1

Maya, and her sister have again turned the apartment into a construction zone. Using their artistic abilities to turn flat Styrofoam into a three dimensional display. 

Presumably, to be mounted on, what we would call in the USA  the quarter sheet of plywood leaning against the wall. 

Back to wait and see, what their creative minds come up with.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Maya, and her sister have again turned the apartment into a construction zone. Using their artistic abilities to turn flat Styrofoam into a three dimensional display. 

Presumably, to be mounted on, what we would call in the USA  the quarter sheet of plywood leaning against the wall. 

Back to wait and see, what their creative minds come up with.

They are probably working with Foamcore. I've used it extensively in a business I owned a while back.  Better then Styrofoam and more adaptable for retail.

Edit: Yep - looks like they are using Styrofoam and not Foamcore.  Russia - what a backwards country. 🙂