Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

4 hours ago, novidades said:

No. Some of us thought that Maya was out because she was with her toyboy. But now we see that we were wrong. The problem wasn't Stepan,

I did not get to check today until about 2330 Maya time when she was in bed. What did I miss for you to say that Stepan wasn't the problem?

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Now I understand

Sorry my bad English!

But now a question: Why the toyboy is not with Maya?

Some answers: Because it wasn't suppose to live with Maya/Because he didn' accept Maya conditions/Because he is closing the other place/Because...

23 minutes ago, novidades said:

Sorry my bad English!

Some answers: Because it wasn't suppose to live with Maya/Because he didn' accept Maya conditions/Because he is closing the other place/Because...

because he is not here :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, novidades said:

Sorry my bad English!

If BT was to live with Maya, the channel would be call Maya & Boy Toy.  Don't think he's moving in. Yet.

But on a related issue, she can't carry the channel on her own.  She doesn't have the character or personality (as I see it for what is needed). She's much the opposite of Leora. 

Leora cold carry the channel on her own (dresses sexy, alluring, wears shear nighttime attire, she's a bate machine, is into girly things, etc). The only think missing in Leora's character (if she was on her own) is she doesn't seem the type to bring random guys to the apartment (she's known Paul since she was 16 and have been living together since she was 18 or 19. Can't imagine her being promiscuous).

Maya - she prefers a tool belt to a garter belt. Wears little make up and prefers cotton jammies and granny panties to an overnight shirt and a flimsy teddy.  For whatever reason, I can see her bringing guys home for a fuck (not often but whenever she needs a 'release'). Maya is more a man eater (but as we've seen, likes to be eaten by a man).

Maya's channel can't survive as it is now.  Either BT will eventually move in, stay a couple nights at a time or Maya's gonna have to let out her feminine side for all to see.

40 minutes ago, Howard said:

If BT was to live with Maya, the channel would be call Maya & Boy Toy.  Don't think he's moving in. Yet.

But on a related issue, she can't carry the channel on her own.  She doesn't have the character or personality (as I see it for what is needed). She's much the opposite of Leora. 

Leora cold carry the channel on her own (dresses sexy, alluring, wears shear nighttime attire, she's a bate machine, is into girly things, etc). The only think missing in Leora's character (if she was on her own) is she doesn't seem the type to bring random guys to the apartment (she's known Paul since she was 16 and have been living together since she was 18 or 19. Can't imagine her being promiscuous).

Maya - she prefers a tool belt to a garter belt. Wears little make up and prefers cotton jammies and granny panties to an overnight shirt and a flimsy teddy.  For whatever reason, I can see her bringing guys home for a fuck (not often but whenever she needs a 'release'). Maya is more a man eater (but as we've seen, likes to be eaten by a man).

Maya's channel can't survive as it is now.  Either BT will eventually move in, stay a couple nights at a time or Maya's gonna have to let out her feminine side for all to see.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

1 hour ago, novidades said:

Sorry my bad English!

Its because and of course that can mean many things. Lets await developments