Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

It seems that no one was watching this apartment earlier today, @ 14:00 their time. BT started munching in the LR. Then the activity moved to the BR where some serious face sitting and munching took place.. 

I have come to the conclusion BT breathes through his ears. Otherwise he would suffocate when Maya fully covers his face, and Maya is pulling his head up by a handful of hair, and his nose is fully buried in Maya's ass. Evidently giving her some anal stimulation while his tongue is very busy with her clit.     :blush:

• Like 2

So...where do ya'll think Maya goes to during the day?  Typically, she leaves around 11:30AM and comes home by 9PM.  If you were to calculate time spend travelling, one could think she's working.  She takes with her a backpack but I have only seem her put non-food kitchen related items inside. But I don't think she's working and she's definitely not a student.

Any ideas based on your observations??

4 hours ago, Howard said:

So...where do ya'll think Maya goes to during the day?  Typically, she leaves around 11:30AM and comes home by 9PM.  If you were to calculate time spend travelling, one could think she's working.  She takes with her a backpack but I have only seem her put non-food kitchen related items inside. But I don't think she's working and she's definitely not a student.

Time zones are wrong for me to see her mornings  her time and and it is late afternoons before I look at the place.

All her art projects were moved out before Stepan left and she has not started anything in here since. Is she working at her art elsewhere(maybe an artists cooperative) and are the items she removes related to this?

However her hours seem too regular for that kind of thing.

All she does in here is sit at her laptop, sleep and bouts of face sitting.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:07 AM, Howard said:

Some observations on boyfriends visits to see Maya. A pattern has been emerging that he stays on Friday and Monday nights and stays for a short time on Tuesday evenings normally leaving by 10pm. Interesting to know if this is Mayas rules or boyfriend has to fit his visits in between other commitments.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Some observations on boyfriends visits to see Maya. A pattern has been emerging that he stays on Friday and Monday nights and stays for a short time on Tuesday evenings normally leaving by 10pm. Interesting to know if this is Mayas rules or boyfriend has to fit his visits in between other commitments.

If you try being around someone 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week the Relationship Sours.

Leaving breathing space in between will produce better Relationships. I know I wouldn't want someone hanging over my shoulders 24/7.

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you try being around someone 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week the Relationship Sours.

Leaving breathing space in between will produce better Relationships. I know I wouldn't want someone hanging over my shoulders 24/7.

Maybe when Stepan was away in the new year and he moved in for 5/6 days  they found it overbearing although it didn't look like that to me.

Maya evidently is not getting enough attention from BT. She took the matter into her own hands about thirty minutes ago. Then again it just might be the weather in Siberia. Leora was also bating at the same time.  :biggrin:

Oops, this should be in general chat. My error.

• Like 1