Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, bruno_marry said:

qui ? baise MAYA  actuelement   ........

actuellement personne car elle est seule :biggrin:

sinon le reste du temps , un mec qui n'est pas Stepan et qui semble être son petit ami ::)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Maya evidently is not getting enough attention from BT. She took the matter into her own hands about thirty minutes ago. Then again it just might be the weather in Siberia. Leora was also bating at the same time.  :biggrin:

Oops, this should be in general chat. My error.

Post is worthless without a photo.

• Like 1

Howard some of the photos are worthless also. I also can be a cynical S.O.B.   Thank you, and have an in happy day.   :biggrin:   If you  read the complete post. I have stated it was posted in the wrong section. Thus absolutely no picture was required.  WORTHLESS, OR OTHERWISE. Please read the fine print.!!!!!!

52 minutes ago, scutus said:

Howard some of the photos are worthless also. I also can be a cynical S.O.B.   Thank you, and have an in happy day.   :biggrin:   If you  read the complete post. I have stated it was posted in the wrong section. Thus absolutely no picture was required.  WORTHLESS, OR OTHERWISE. Please read the fine print.!!!!!!

But you didn't even post a photo in the PICTURES forum..or any forum Maya-related!  Not being cynical, sarcastic or otherwise.

Straight up...you didn't even post a photo! I don't understand the value of saying someone is bating if no photo or video is provided.

That is fact,

I did not post other than written evidence that an event happened. Evidently it is incomprehensible, in your opinion to take any persons post in this forum as fact, unless there is either a picture or a video to back up what is in print.

That being the case. It is my opinion that it is your opinion, if there is not a picture, or a video accompanying written posts.  They are deemed " worthless". Regardless that the post was factual, and was visualized by the poster. Although not seen by you. Therefore, it just could not have happened.

Leaving all posters, who do not post pictures or videos, AS WORTHLESS.  In my opinion that might be just a slight bit egotistical on your part. 

Your posts, for the most part, are appreciated by the members of this forum.  That you wish to post pictures, and videos is your choice. Just as it is the choice of those who do not wish to do so, for whatever reason. That does not mean their posts in the written form have no credibility.

The "value" of relating what I watched transpire, is just that. Letting other members know what took place. Granted such posts do not raise the reaction points, do not pump up ones egoism, or get pats on the back. They just tell it as it happened. AND MIGHT JUST BE CURRENT.

Have a nice day. Thank you.   :biggrin:

52 minutes ago, scutus said:

That is fact,

I did not post other than written evidence that an event happened. Evidently it is incomprehensible, in your opinion to take any persons post in this forum as fact, unless there is either a picture or a video to back up what is in print.

That being the case. It is my opinion that it is your opinion, if there is not a picture, or a video accompanying written posts.  They are deemed " worthless". Regardless that the post was factual, and was visualized by the poster. Although not seen by you. Therefore, it just could not have happened.

Leaving all posters, who do not post pictures or videos, AS WORTHLESS.  In my opinion that might be just a slight bit egotistical on your part. 

Your posts, for the most part, are appreciated by the members of this forum.  That you wish to post pictures, and videos is your choice. Just as it is the choice of those who do not wish to do so, for whatever reason. That does not mean their posts in the written form have no credibility.

The "value" of relating what I watched transpire, is just that. Letting other members know what took place. Granted such posts do not raise the reaction points, do not pump up ones egoism, or get pats on the back. They just tell it as it happened. AND MIGHT JUST BE CURRENT.

Have a nice day. Thank you.   :biggrin:

I made no mention about FACT in my original post.  Just made a statement that your post is worthless without a photo.  Everything you project after that you take offense. Possibly because what I said makes sense! No need to go off on a tangent. Take it as constructive criticism.

Still, don't understand the value of saying (or implying) that someone bated and you (or anyone) doesn't post a photo.  How difficult is it to screen capture? If you were a noob to the forum, the situation would be different (i.e. ignorance). But you've been around awhile.

This site THRIVES on photos & videos - specifically when the topic is anyone on RLC, VHTV, etc.

WORTHLESS>  TRY LOOKING THAT WORD UP IN WEBSTERS DICTIONARY. ANOTHER PRINTED VOLUME WITHOUT A BUNCH OF PICTURES. YET STILL HAS CREDENCE. I can not fix your sense of values.

11 hours ago, scutus said:

WORTHLESS>  TRY LOOKING THAT WORD UP IN WEBSTERS DICTIONARY. ANOTHER PRINTED VOLUME WITHOUT A BUNCH OF PICTURES. YET STILL HAS CREDENCE. I can not fix your sense of values.

So now you're comparing yourself to a dictionary.

You jumped the shark.  I'm done. The last word is yours.

I feel bad for the dog.

Maya takes him out twice a day to pee/poop but never interacts with him in the house.  But if one of the cats is within eyesight, she'll grab him, play with him, cuddle him and give him all kinds of love.

I'd give Maya a grade of C- as far as being a pet owner.  It's much easier to have cats then dogs.  And as a dog owner, she stinks! 

...and that's all I have to say about that.

• Like 2