Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

15 hours ago, jouandomy said:

What a pity you do not know how to see the other apartments, they are so much better! There is always something exciting happening!:biggrin:

Well said!

There seem to be many people who have this problem. They complain about the apartment that they don't like when they could easily watch an apartment that they do

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Well said!

There seem to be many people who have this problem. They complain about the apartment that they don't like when they could easily watch an apartment that they do

It's a common thing.  It happens in all the Apartment Topics.

On 21.02.2018 at 4:29 PM, curious said:

months ago a threesome happened with kira nina & doe.

is there anyone out there willing to share a vid of the bedroom? we have the beginning in LR, but still missing the finale in BR..

anyone?

Months????) It was last year. :) or i missed something. 

Im happy when DE not in the apartments. Cause girls happy, they smiles to each other and have good time. 

They many work. All time Nina and Kira in their laptop. They have many talks about money, their band and about DE. They talk with each other that she dont wanna work. (So DE work with girls.)

Two days or three days ago girls find info about pregnancy. They talk that they will find man which help they have children :) so... not bad news for their family and relathionship :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roksis said:

Months????) It was last year. :) or i missed something. 

Im happy when DE not in the apartments. Cause girls happy, they smiles to each other and have good time. 

They many work. All time Nina and Kira in their laptop. They have many talks about money, their band and about DE. They talk with each other that she dont wanna work. (So DE work with girls.)

Two days or three days ago girls find info about pregnancy. They talk that they will find man which help they have children :) so... not bad news for their family and relathionship :)

@RoksisThanks for the information. Nina and Kira having a child... Wow. I don't think it is a suprise they consider this big step. I would be happy for them! They then have to leave Reallifecam, but I will miss them very much.

Good luck girls!

• Like 3