Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Her Mother forgot to tell her before she left home about the Invention of a Mop and Pail.   :biggrin:

Why does she need a Mop and Pail??? No fun in that. The view is ten times better using a cloth....:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Why does she need a Mop and Pail??? No fun in that. The view is ten times better using a cloth....:biggrin:

That's how my Folks used to wash a floor was on their Hands and Knees using some elbow grease but after they got over 50 the Mop and Pail was a lot easier and a lot quicker.  Not to many get on their Hands and Knees for cleaning floors anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That's how my Folks used to wash a floor was on their Hands and Knees using some elbow grease but after they got over 50 the Mop and Pail was a lot easier and a lot quicker.  Not to many get on their Hands and Knees for cleaning floors anymore.

Depends on the type of stain they are trying mop up :angel:

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Well, I often have my wife on her knees, using a lot of elbow grease. Then I turn her round so she is on her hands and knees. When I am finished I throw her a cloth so she does not have to get up and get one herself.... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1