Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

Okay.  I know that the RLC apartments are mostly full of models or people willing to be online actors in lieu of a better or harder job. The online sexual dancing, teasing, sex, etc. is pretty obviously for their RLC purposes.   But in the case of the Kami, Kristy, Kaley apartment, I wonder whether when they bate or engage in teasing and petting on the living room couch, if they are doing it to put on a show for the RLC viewers in order to keep their apartment, or if their conduct is "real."  It looks real to me, although some of the bathtub scenes sometimes look like a show for RLC.

2 hours ago, skipp said:

Okay.  I know that the RLC apartments are mostly full of models or people willing to be online actors in lieu of a better or harder job. The online sexual dancing, teasing, sex, etc. is pretty obviously for their RLC purposes.   But in the case of the Kami, Kristy, Kaley apartment, I wonder whether when they bate or engage in teasing and petting on the living room couch, if they are doing it to put on a show for the RLC viewers in order to keep their apartment, or if their conduct is "real."  It looks real to me, although some of the bathtub scenes sometimes look like a show for RLC.

Could be both at the same time.The masturbation could be real and still be done for the camera.

It is there put your mouse over  the little clock if it is green, click on it and it will open up all the apartments

available 

2 hours ago, skipp said:

Anyone know why the Kamila Kristy Kaley room is not showing today in the list of apartments?  Hopefully it is just temporary.

50 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

RLC will sometimes not have an apt listed if there is nothing going on

• Like 1

22 hours ago, happyone said:

It is there put your mouse over  the little clock if it is green, click on it and it will open up all the apartments

available 

Thanks for this trick about the green clock.  I had no idea about that.  Nice to know.