Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

4 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Well Kristy is making the most of having a guy over.  Have had 3 rounds so far and I expect he will be back as he has preformed very well!!

He'll earn a 2nd time around before she brushes him off.  :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who is that blond girl who is often there? She was in Kamila's room before in her bed, maybe a friend of Kristy's or something? I've seen her before sleeping on the couch I think in the livingroom.

That's Katya...She friends of them both and stays quite a bit...She's cute...:biggrin:

I just watched a new video of Kami and the "California Dude" having sex.Video was recorded from camera#9. Just learned something very interesting from that video.I noticed that Kami got the condom they used from her pants pocket. So that tells me she was looking for sex when she went to the club that night.

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just watched a new video of Kami and the "California Dude" having sex.Video was recorded from camera#9. Just learned something very interesting from that video.I noticed that Kami got the condom they used from her pants pocket. So that tells me she was looking for sex when she went to the club that night.

Is this a new video from Kami's RLC apartment?  I looked for it live and in replay and didn't see it.

33 minutes ago, skipp said:

Is this a new video from Kami's RLC apartment?  I looked for it live and in replay and didn't see it.

Not new. From December of last year. Kami hasn't been in the apartment for a few days.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just as in Barcelona where there was a photo of Kristy giving a condom to Kami as Kami was preparing to leave the apartment for a night of partying in Barcelona.