Stella & Stephan Part #1

15 hours ago, thedbear said:

For you can still be, for me it already starts to be drawn. Just waiting to see if I got it right or I made a mistake.

One detail, on track. the cam that is broadcasting the show is not one we have on the line. This indicates that you have and may have more cams.

Another, if Stella is showing off and we see that she is not typing, so Stephan is her moderator (if it is Chaturbatte, which the screen layout looks like).

Maybe then we'll have other cam girls along with Stela or even couples (which is the most common on these sites).

Boredom, we certainly will not have it here. A resistance perhaps because it is cam work, but boredom? And how to pay fifteen cams? ..... have you noticed how many tokens are made there?

Just waiting to find out if I got it right and I really got it wrong.
:dodgy:

So far I've hit almost 80% of what I pointed out above, but I still hope to reach 120% hehehehehe
:biggrin::heart:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New faces - especially girls - always are good.:heart:

But again - half the room is not used. Conduct webcam show - could be a lot cheaper (good-looking) apartment. The difference costs - would go to them in real cash. Everything should be logical. Let's see what the secret will be with home office.

About them - maybe they can make chip, their camshow and hold interest for long time. Successful projects lived 5+ months - only based on new people. Misty - has 39 guys. Nina&Alan&Serena - "ménage à trois" + themed shows + Serena regularly fucks different boys, girls, couples. Anna&Alex - swingers.

5060.jpg

5061.jpg

5062.jpg

5063.jpg

5064.jpg

Bear size like is Misty by way.:biggrin:

5065.jpg

105560.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

That was the most boring,awkward tease show ever.How many tokens did they get ? It went on for over 2 hours and they never did anything explicit.Great nude bodies but that;s it.What was the goal of this camshow and for how many tokens ?

Jeez...CB ...........:angry:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

In the chat, she identifies as Stephan's sister, Chris. this makes them sisters-in-law ... wow, a good family, no doubt ... hehehehehe.
:biggrin::cool:

do you really believe everything on camgirl pages? it's just to make more money because it's more interesting to say that she's his sister that another girl doing the same job :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nack said:

That was the most boring,awkward tease show ever.How many tokens did they get ? It went on for over 2 hours and they never did anything explicit.Great nude bodies but that;s it.What was the goal of this camshow and for how many tokens ?

Jeez...CB ...........:angry:

It's the world of camgirls, waiting a lot of hours for the tokens to fall

I had a time when I liked watching sites like chaturbate, but now I find it really boring to die because nothing is natural in all that can make these women or couples to earn money

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, turkey said:

This is a big empty box .Paying for camgirls , wen you can see them for free!!!! All day long the seem poses .:angry:

I would not say that you can see them for free, because if you do not have pigeons swinging tokens, I can tell you that you would see nothing :biggrin:

and usually on chaturbate, all the big action happens in a private session where you have this time paid your entrance fee

• Upvote 1

For me I don't like cam girls coming on vhtv I know it's all part of the project but for me I prefer the couples and women to be swingers and normal  and amateur ish and not professional cam girls that really spoils the whole experience of vhtv this is just my preference 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

For me I don't like cam girls coming on vhtv I know it's all part of the project but for me I prefer the couples and women to be swingers and normal  and amateur ish and not professional cam girls that really spoils the whole experience of vhtv this is just my preference 

I agree. It's the main reason why I never got into camarads. Way too many cam girls on that site when I used to visit them. For me, if I want to see a cam show I'll go to a camsite. When I want to be a voyeur I'll come to a voyeur site. I don't want to come to a voyeur site to see cam shows. Those two just don't mix for me personally.

• Like 1

for me they can do cam show 24/7, I don't mind, at least they stay nude, and the're cheerful all the time. Better this than the rest ridiculously boring apartments with people sleeping or staring on tv.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree. It's the main reason why I never got into camarads. Way too many cam girls on that site when I used to visit them. For me, if I want to see a cam show I'll go to a camsite. When I want to be a voyeur I'll come to a voyeur site. I don't want to come to a voyeur site to see cam shows. Those two just don't mix for me personally.

Well at least someone agrees they both should be separate and not put in the same project it don't work for me I feel a little cheated 

by vhtv tbh 

• Upvote 1