Em, Nyusha

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Id rather see the swingers couple Jarka & Niko frim Anastasias party last week in here. They could have a lot of fun with Nyu & Kevin.

I think they were invited by Ana or Rock and considering the personal issues with Ana, she wouldn't be calling anyone in a hurry. I wish Nyusha knew any of the couples but I don't remember her participating in the 4some. Has she decided to go the couple's way ?

Just now, nack said:

I think they were invited by Ana or Rock and considering the personal issues with Ana, she wouldn't be calling anyone in a hurry. I wish Nyusha knew any of the couples but I don't remember Nyusha participating in they 4some. Has she decided to go the couple's way ?

Groomy said Anna found them. So chances are there they will be back. 

We have there, the disease of the years to come in many young peoples in the entire planet(already very present in Japan)
Sid prefers to bombard his head with virtual effects,rather than confronting to the reality, physical sex with Em
Even if for me Em is the prettiest woman on VHTV(i m in, just for her& Serena),but i admit, this couple has no future together in the project

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Groomy said Anna found them. So chances are there they will be back. 

yes, first time Jarka&Niro appeared was to swing at Anna&Alex old house.. No Anastasia&Rock at the project at that time. I guess ana&rock met them at jacuzzi party in december

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Em and Sid read the boards and have read all the posts about them recently, it wouldn't surprise me if they decided not to come back after this visit.

I wouldn't come back, no fucking way!