Maria & Mari

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Who is this luck fellow!? Grisha had to have given his blessing for this, but why? And this place is pretty much dead it looks like, Maria with another guy and barely a peep on here about it

He was there many times before grisha come back.. Had sex twice with Mari and don't remember if something happen with Maria 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He was there many times before grisha come back.. Had sex twice with Mari and don't remember if something happen with Maria 

Oh ok, i thought he looked familier, looks like almost zero interest in this place anymore, I still like to watch Grisha work on Maria for 45 minutes of foreplay myself

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well maybe a 3some with him, Maria and Mari might lift their figures!

I have always liked Grisha and I know he's in love but you can tell by the way Maria reacts to him she is not.  Guy, it is time to move on and get out of this relationship.  There is no use in prolonging the agony. :sad:   She's clearly enamored with the new guy.  Come to think of it, he looks a bit like Grisha.  Are they brothers or cousins maybe?:confused: 

• Like 1