Maria & Mari

3 hours ago, ooopel said:

Is it time for Maria to leave? this question revolves and retains rotation in the head ..
There is an idea circulating in my head about it,but before,worth to say ( the thank) to maria ,let's
continue "i will recall these facts, it her accompanied by Olympic flame and (gold medal), according
to the archives were in three apartments for the whole year,light up and extinguished our the flame
of fire and the cheers of our wishes for many of time - she made us enthusiastic of angry like
(football fans), or she made us of frustrated like (market fans) on these days, Or she made us
satisfaction like ( Romeo love for his beloved Juliet) ,with also unleashed all our desires direct or
deep, and each one of us were takes what he wants and need, all of these moments have been
achieved. the VHtv project has been achieved what he want , many participants with her from
those( the red nights) gang bang of parties and that was in many time , also we seen her in the
golden spicy nights with grisha ,of course, that was in many time too , from me, to her is (the
winner) of the race and deserve it a cup of vhtv championship,and now it is considered the oldest
one at this moment in this team.Joined( 12-2016 ----- 12-2017) passed 1 year and still going on.
did you ( i feel strange and lonly ?) when have there an a sound in head saying (VHTV) market and
what the market wants - VHTV wants it, and probably her time to go( the exit gate ) there comes up so quick .
What time exactly? the days tell us!! ,how many days will being been through of it?,i just understand this ,its time will come to the bell ring for her, I'm not ( the owl ) and I'm not willing to bring bad luck to her, but this is the reality and those it is facts are above up, and what happened yesterday and today, it is preparing the stage or theater for leaving maria,At the end, sliver in (treasure island) like as me , when still haves some hide cards to deal with all cases, and wait the time in moment to announcement so..  i still have  an open mind to accept another opinions because we live are in free world.. 

info: i wrote this comment before 1 week or more after Katia was left, and my expectations was right..

margin : ready to close my new page with issue too and ready to heard worst news about her in few weeks..

I will be summed up here in words and extended to the maximum in senses.
I'm still not ready or I want to say "goodbye" to Maria (let alone your cat).
:cool:

On 22/01/2018 at 6:38 PM, ooopel said:

Is it time for Maria to leave? this question revolves and retains rotation in the head ..
There is an idea circulating in my head about it,but before,worth to say ( the thank) to maria ,let's
continue "i will recall these facts, it her accompanied by Olympic flame and (gold medal), according
to the archives were in three apartments for the whole year,light up and extinguished our the flame
of fire and the cheers of our wishes for many of time - she made us enthusiastic of angry like
(football fans), or she made us of frustrated like (market fans) on these days, Or she made us
satisfaction like ( Romeo love for his beloved Juliet) ,with also unleashed all our desires direct or
deep, and each one of us were takes what he wants and need, all of these moments have been
achieved. the VHtv project has been achieved what he want , many participants with her from
those( the red nights) gang bang of parties and that was in many time , also we seen her in the
golden spicy nights with grisha ,of course, that was in many time too , from me, to her is (the
winner) of the race and deserve it a cup of vhtv championship,and now it is considered the oldest
one at this moment in this team.Joined( 12-2016 ----- 12-2017) passed 1 year and still going on.
did you ( i feel strange and lonly ?) when have there an a sound in head saying (VHTV) market and
what the market wants - VHTV wants it, and probably her time to go( the exit gate ) there comes up so quick .
What time exactly? the days tell us!! ,how many days will being been through of it?,i just understand this ,its time will come to the bell ring for her, I'm not ( the owl ) and I'm not willing to bring bad luck to her, but this is the reality and those it is facts are above up, and what happened yesterday and today, it is preparing the stage or theater for leaving maria,At the end, sliver in (treasure island) like as me , when still haves some hide cards to deal with all cases, and wait the time in moment to announcement so..  i still have  an open mind to accept another opinions because we live are in free world.. 

info: i wrote this comment before 1 week or more after Katia was left, and my expectations was right..

margin : ready to close my new page with issue too and ready to heard worst news about her in few weeks..

You absolutely have the rights of it there; she has entertained us all hugely for a long time and, a you rightly say frustrated us also with lighting and failed parties also in the old flat/house. She is, as ze81 points out, now packing which is probably why she has her girlfriends with her to help. Freddy (cat weasel or ferret) does nothing apparently to help, thus far so it is left to the girls to empty the cupboards. I shall certainly miss her as she undoubtedly has sex appeal, if not beauty, although she has a fearsome temper at times also from which Grisha suffered occasionally. Overall I am sad as she has been a bright flame in a sometimes rather clouded period. I wish her well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, ze81 said:

I don't fancy freddy(mainly because he drinks and drinks and it wasted a lot)but it's cool that he likes older consoles(like megadrive)and Watchs good old Alf.Probrbay he it's in the 30s like me.Next shows to watch in tv..knight rider and The A team hell yes:cool:.

Hahaha, "I pity the fool!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The sun will be absent
When Maria is absent
Fire will not dance, 
On the edge of the cliff..
The hands will stop,
 again from applause..
All my desires will be silent..
will  turn off to running all flames..
The longing of my eyes,
Will fall asleep again.. 
On their offers i sleep,
my wishes not never wake up..
The sun was gone,
Where Maria was going.. 
Signature:ooopel

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ooopel said:

The sun will be absent
When Maria is absent
Fire will not dance, 
On the edge of the cliff..
The hands will stop,
 again from applause..
All my desires will be silent..
will  turn off to running all flames..
The longing of my eyes,
Will fall asleep again.. 
On their offers i sleep,
my wishes not never wake up..
The sun was gone,
Where Maria was going.. 
Signature:ooopel

Is it possible M and G havn't split up at all? He may be over at their new place getting it ready to move into. Has there been any confirmation from Groomy or anyone else that they break up? They we're so comfortable around each other, and seemed to be in love. Their glory days we're in their first apartment, Maria walking around nude, or in sexy outfits, and Grisha making beautiful hot lusty love to her! If they did break up, some lucky lady is going to get Grisha and his talents to make love to a woman!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is it possible M and G havn't split up at all? He may be over at their new place getting it ready to move into. Has there been any confirmation from Groomy or anyone else that they break up? They we're so comfortable around each other, and seemed to be in love. Their glory days we're in their first apartment, Maria walking around nude, or in sexy outfits, and Grisha making beautiful hot lusty love to her! If they did break up, some lucky lady is going to get Grisha and his talents to make love to a woman!

Awww. Ash dear ,Do you still thinking  of the Grisha. Look at my eyes well, and tell me the truth :angel:, like girl to girl , do you  want to take a massage from him ??:biggrin:, just kidding, about any lady, it's lucky if she have able to get Grisha,Yes, my dear, nothing info or anew news about them until now not from groomy not from others..

• Like 1