Cleo & Axel Part 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There's always a possibility of him getting his own place but the chances are next to nothing. He doesn't seem to have a girlfriend and I can't see VH giving an apartment to a single guy. He technically hasn't done anything to warrant his own place. If he does eventually fuck Cleo, it would sooner happen in this place way before he got his own place. Now whether they fuck off cam first or if they eventually fuck in this apartment remains to be seen. After watching last night's events, I think they would be willing. The problem is finding a girl that's willing to fuck Axel. If Axel was busy with his own girl, it would free up time for him not to interrupt Cleo and Oscar.

Sums up the current situation quite good there. 

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There's always a possibility of him getting his own place but the chances are next to nothing. He doesn't seem to have a girlfriend and I can't see VH giving an apartment to a single guy. He technically hasn't done anything to warrant his own place. If he does eventually fuck Cleo, it would sooner happen in this place way before he got his own place. Now whether they fuck off cam first or if they eventually fuck in this apartment remains to be seen. After watching last night's events, I think they would be willing. The problem is finding a girl that's willing to fuck Axel. If Axel was busy with his own girl, it would free up time for him not to interrupt Cleo and Oscar.

I think Avil might be up for that as Axel certainly fancies her certainly after having his hand down her pants earlier. She is all for the kissing thing but will need convincing to fuck i think but then when has any woman been fucking logical lol.

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think Avil might be up for that as Axel certainly fancies her certainly after having his hand down her pants earlier. She is all for the kissing thing but will need convincing to fuck i think but then when has any woman been fucking logical lol.

I'm not holding my breath on her. Throughout the entire night that girl didn't take her clothes off once not even to get down to her underwear when everybody else was practically naked, even when Axel was making out with her and had his hands down her pants. And if she's the same one that was there before numerous times and has always acted like a prude, who the hell knows if she'll ever be comfortable to do anything. Personally I feel they'd be better off finding someone else.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not holding my breath on her. Throughout the entire night that girl didn't take her clothes off once not even to get down to her underwear when everybody else was practically naked, even when Axel was making out with her and had his hands down her pants. And if she's the same one that was there before numerous times and has always acted like a prude, who the hell knows if she'll ever be comfortable to do anything. Personally I feel they'd be better off finding someone else.

Not true as she had her leggings off earlier as axel took them off. Nice pair of legs too.

avril2.jpg

avril3.jpg

avril4.jpg

avril1.jpg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Seems she is progressing at a slow speed.. Finally she take a shower there

Yeah she is getting there I think, still has a way to go though but then Rome wasn't built in a day lol

2 saat önce binoküler şöyle dedi:

Elbette, Cleo, Axel'in dikkatini hiç göstermiyor, Oscar'ın fahişesini çok. Abone olmayan biri, sadece günün (Cleo ve Oscar'ın kahrolası) geldiği zaman, buna şahit olacağımı umuyoruz. Daha teknik bir notta, Oscar'ın horozunundığı bilen var mı? Sadece soruyorumDil:

nasıl resim ekleniyor ?