Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Are you telling me that America wants what the Democrats demonstrated in Judge Kavanaugh's Supreme Court hearing?Surely,you are not that stupid? 

I said  America will wake up and all vote Democrat in 2020.     Maybe your Translation Software is not working properly.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

One thing I learned from yesterday's Supreme Court Judicial Hearing: THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA IS IN DIRE NEED OF CONGRESSIONAL TERM LIMITS. There are too many senile relics in both the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives. 

Term Limit of no more than 8 Years.  Presidents can't be longer than 8 Years   so Congress & Senate should be doing the same.   That way all those Old Buzzards with Silver Hair can sit in their Rocking Chairs at home and become Senile.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Jeff Flake ever plans on reentering politics

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.f3f9f7afedd96af6ad8f7afa45f8119c.jpg

No, he's done running. Now, he needs to hide. Another corrupted politician like Bush, who have nothing better but to hate Trump. It's down too, Good vs. Evil! As we speak Anon is checking out his finances.. Big news. But 4Chan pull the post. Still posted on Deep and Dark web. It sounds credible without the aid of a prewritten program. These aren't people who downloads scripts for an exploit to understand the technology. There in it to expose the Deep State..

the-deep-web.jpg.9aa7baa802f87f242c29de8926f43be3.jpg

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Term Limit of no more than 8 Years.  Presidents can't be longer than 8 Years   so Congress & Senate should be doing the same.   That way all those Old Buzzards with Silver Hair can sit in their Rocking Chairs at home and become Senile.

I would go for 2 terms for U.S. Senators(12 yrs) and 5 terms U.S. Representatives(10 yrs). That would be good enough to end lifelong political careers. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Did you not see how the stupid Democrats behaved in the Kavanaugh hearing?Why would Americans want to elect more of that  to Congress?

I seen the way they carried on.  Looked kind of foolish doing such a thing on National TV.  People can see their True Character.

• Like 2

They only looked foolish to those of us with a brain and the power of deductive reasoning. That, excludes a huge chunk of the American populous today. Canadians too. Otherwise you wouldn't have put that idiot Trudeau back in power. All of this #me too, crap and the ridiculousness of social media where these idiots are taking pictures of their dinner and posting them. Like the world gives a damn what you had for dinner. These snowflakes want to put every aspect of their meaningless little lives on the Internet. They want their 15 seconds of fame. If they don't get it, they'll die still be nobodies.

So, instead of doing some research they tune into the MSM and listen to the opinions and lies of others. After a while, you begin to believe all of those lies perpetrated onto the people by a select few whose sole intention is to control the masses and whip them into a frenzy. Now you have half the country running around screaming shit that they have no idea about. They are just blindly following their shepherd. One can only hope that shepherd walks backward while chanting to his followers and steps right off of the cliff and the rest go with him/her/it.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1