Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, blue is the colour said:

She is rough around the edges - talks to herself... not so woof woof as I thought... Do not think Candy will be back is she has got any sense.

candy is hot & hopefully she will be back & calm down a little. she has provided many memorable moments on vh!:heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

candy is hot & hopefully she will be back & calm down a little. she has provided many memorable moments on vh!:heart:

I wonder what's going on with her anymore? When she first started coming over A and A's old place, she was always happy, smiling all the time, and was up pretty much up for anything. 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wonder what's going on with her anymore? When she first started coming over A and A's old place, she was always happy, smiling all the time, and was up pretty much up for anything. 

if you recall dean was socializing alone for a while so we don't know what was happening during all of that time. we don't even know if they were living together before this apt.i hope that she stays on vh in 1 way or another as i think that she is 1 of the hottest girls here!:heart::biggrin:

• Like 3