Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Badbull said:

Announcement! Dean & Candy are waiting for their friends, Elya and Boris to come! Looking forward to a #hot action! 😉 #vhtv #voyeur

• Another none party, it seem that Anna and Alex apartments are getting very good at delivering very little. 
  •  
  •  

Normally parties at anna&alex starts at 3-4 am (GMT).. never saw a party announced at afternoon.. But don't forget.. It's VH twitter

7 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Lexy arrive in Russia (wait some weeks), Em (too young), Mira (not sure in Alex area), Cindy (i don't know her), Tara OK. 

Dean will fuck Lexy at some point. I'm almost certain of that. Dean and Em will never happen. Neither will Dean and Lisa or Dean and Tara. Dean would totally get a chance at Mira if they lived in the same area.

I'm cracking up laughing here. This was earlier, Dean f'd Candy and kept his perfect record of never giving a woman an orgasm, then she got frustrated by it and was bitching at him about something, and he was holding his hands over his ears like a little kid!  "Blah blah blah blah blah blah" 

Capture_2018_04_30_12_24_04_648.png

Capture_2018_04_30_12_28_01_85.png

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm cracking up laughing here. This was earlier, Dean f'd Candy and kept his perfect record of never giving a woman an orgasm, then she got frustrated by it and was bitching at him about something, and he was holding his hands over his ears like a little kid!  "Blah blah blah blah blah blah" 

that must be fucking  hilarious. I'm rushing to watch it on timeline 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1