Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nothing sexual happened at all, now i wonder why? perhaps it was because they were not being paid for it now lol.

I also wonder now they are not online whether Edda gets fucked as often by Joe and whether Edda gives Joe a b/j as often as she used to when online.

We shall never know the answer but i suspect the answer to both questions is probably much less.

At least he was smiling so he is obviously off life support now Ash :biggrin:

The time for what was suggested would be a reunion of close friends for a possible joe's birthday.

We already had if anyone has memory, Serena, Alan, Nina and Edda and in all of them, Joe was present.

Just now it's his turn.
It may not have been on the correct date, because we did not have a cake for this but being reminded is already worth it.

Even here for the site.
:cool:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nothing sexual happened at all, now i wonder why? perhaps it was because they were not being paid for it now lol.

I also wonder now they are not online whether Edda gets fucked as often by Joe and whether Edda gives Joe a b/j as often as she used to when online.

We shall never know the answer but i suspect the answer to both questions is probably much less.

At least he was smiling so he is obviously off life support now Ash :biggrin:

Since you missed it here are some caps.::)

ScreenHunter 495.jpg

ScreenHunter 496.jpg

ScreenHunter 497.jpg

ScreenHunter 498.jpg

ScreenHunter 499.jpg

ScreenHunter 500.jpg

ScreenHunter 501.jpg

ScreenHunter 502.jpg

ScreenHunter 503.jpg

ScreenHunter 504.jpg

ScreenHunter 505.jpg

ScreenHunter 506.jpg

ScreenHunter 507.jpg

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's a coreography ::)

And it's no wonder why so many people want to see another guy fuck Edda. I know I always want to see people with different partners but for Edda's case I do think it's justified.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's a coreography ::)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And it's no wonder why so many people want to see another guy fuck Edda. I know I always want to see people with different partners but for Edda's case I do think it's justified.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

They literally do the same exact positions every single time.

Choreography or your favorite positions ... whatever.

If they meet your need to be well with each other at such times and make them feel united as one, why change it then?

Nina and Alan also have their basic "choreography". Okay, the "diversities" between them is bigger,

The "lab" in NAS is larger than Edda and Joe, but the concept that unites them is the same.

And yes, I am one of those waiting for D-Day to arrive. Everyone involved is now ready for this. Including Serena.

But it would still be necessary to recontruct the steps given before (and wasted).
One by one, to get the weather right and expected again.

• Like 1

Another situation that I also hope to see someday.

Alan doing a relaxing massage in his best sense and style in Nina and Serena. Even with the right oils.

Of course the primacy would be Nina's.
She could simply proceed as she did the other day and watch along with Alan, videos about it. On the net we have several aimed at this purpose. Only choose the most appropriate.

Alan would only have to repeat the video orientation moves on Nina. And then already "trained" on Nina, practice it on Serena.

I believe that both Nina and Serena will appreciate to develop much more, this new ability of Alan.

And I believe too that he, Alan once given this  first step, will further improve in this regard.

2d3e6a01dcb0d737fe45540b53fd819a.jpg

b15b90484917737ceaf30f40197d0c04.jpg

• Like 1