Viki & Kate Part #2

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hopeful we will see that soon..gess both Kate and Vickie can have "fun" with boys,and would be nice to watch.

Sorry, but I disagree.

How about trying to keep the single lesbian apartment a lesbian one? There are sooooooo many other places that have girl/boy sex that we don't need to see that here too.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to invite more single lesbians and/or lesbian couples to give the viewers something unique to watch?? Lesbian swinging party? And/or a lesbian 3some/4some? A lesbian orgy? I mean, only if the girls wanted to experiment and/or expand a bit.

loved Viki & Kate's old apartment. The layout and cam positions were really good. Having Izzy over was also entertaining at times.

Im not sure about this new apartment yet. And watching Izzy shag her current male partner here certainly did not score any brownie points in my book.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Speaking about that shirt here :biggrin:

everything what we can find out about her from the t-shirt is fact that she gives the same amount of attention to boys as  shoes and bags. In her life boys are probably just extras like other things from the shopping center which sometimes are worth to posses, but nothing more. I would't pay attention to it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Sorry, but I disagree.

How about trying to keep the single lesbian apartment a lesbian one? There are sooooooo many other places that have girl/boy sex that we don't need to see that here too.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to invite more single lesbians and/or lesbian couples to give the viewers something unique to watch?? Lesbian swinging party? And/or a lesbian 3some/4some? A lesbian orgy? I mean, only if the girls wanted to experiment and/or expand a bit.

loved Viki & Kate's old apartment. The layout and cam positions were really good. Having Izzy over was also entertaining at times.

Im not sure about this new apartment yet. And watching Izzy shag her current male partner here certainly did not score any brownie points in my book.

I totaly understand your point,I can see that a lot would prefer just girl with girl,myself I like that but prefer if possible both things..girl&girl and girl&boy,and basicaly the old Kate&viki place was the only place only lesbian,Lina and Dominica..well Lina have also an realitionahip with an dude,foxy and Kira also dudes in the house,Gess the places adapt to survive and get views,myself stop watching v&k after some time,now i started watching them more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Sorry, but I disagree.

I thought it was a nice and surprising change of pace. In "straight" apartments we don't object to 2 girls having sex together so why object to straight sex in a gay place? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Here's an idea, how about we let the tenants of their own apartment do whatever it is they want to do?

many CC users didn't grow up to that, but we can try