Viki & Kate Part #2

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The size (dimensions aka pixels) of the image it's not the problem .. it's where he is hosting them

Am not gonna argue the point but i am sure @StnCld316 has said that over a certain size they are rejected perhaps the man himself will clarify this sometime.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am not gonna argue the point but i am sure @StnCld316 has said that over a certain size they are rejected perhaps the man himself will clarify this sometime.

I think that after some certain size (pixels) they are automatically reduced to a standard size predefined by the forum (that's why almost all the images visible on forum (not after clicking) have the same visible size).. Here on my screen with the exception photos from "anybody" and from "dh2995"

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I think that after some certain size (pixels) they are automatically reduced to a standard size predefined by the forum (that's why almost all the images visible on forum (not after clicking) have the same visible size).. Here on my screen with the exception photos from "anybody" and from "dh2995"

Thats maybe what i was thinking of pal but still doesn't explain  @anybody's problems.

On 6/5/2018 at 11:54 AM, Sparkles said:

The size (dimensions aka pixels) of the image it's not the problem .. it's where he is hosting them

That was his first problem. Now, the problem is using the paperclip, the
Attachment Center, to drag and drop files into the post box.

On 6/5/2018 at 12:27 PM, Robwin said:

On 6/5/2018 at 12:42 PM, Sparkles said:

I believe you guys are talking apples and oranges, and you're both
right.

Rob, you're referring to the maximum file size of all the files in any
one post using the paperclip, file attachment method, which is
146.48 MB.

And, Sparkles, you're talking about the pixel size, dimensions, of the 
pic that shows up on the page after it's been posted. If those
dimensions are greater than a certain size, the pics will show up as
the maximum, allotted size for the post box.

I hope this is helpful.

32 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That was his first problem. Now, the problem is using the paperclip, the
Attachment Center, to drag and drop files into the post box.

but i guess he don't like that too much because put the photos too small (like "ours")

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I believe you guys are talking apples and oranges, and you're both
right.

Rob, you're referring to the maximum file size of all the files in any
one post using the paperclip, file attachment method, which is
146.48 MB.

And, Sparkles, you're talking about the pixel size, dimensions, of the 
pic that shows up on the page after it's been posted. If those
dimensions are greater than a certain size, the pics will show up as
the maximum, allotted size for the post box.

I hope this is helpful.

I understand that, but i guess the mod wasn't talking in MB, because no image grabbed from screen (well never say never lool) will have that size in Kb/Mb.. (normally my photos in the past had between 150kb and 400kb)
The automatic reduction of the images that forum does it's on the pixels to fit on their standards (that's why almost all the photos have the same visible size but if you click on them they could have totally different resolutions/pixels

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I understand that, but i guess the mod wasn't talking in MB, because no image grabbed from screen (well never say never lool) will have that size in Kb/Mb.. (normally my photos in the past had between 150kb and 400kb)
The automatic reduction of the images that forum does it's on the pixels to fit on their standards (that's why almost all the photos have the same visible size but if you click on them they could have totally different resolutions/pixels

While it may not be very likely, it is possible to post a file that large. Or,
you could put a bunch of files in one post that don't exceed that total
allowable file size. It's the total size (not the dimensions) of all the
images in a post, be it one or 25. See below.

1018966441_2018-06-0701_36_53.jpg.9f0caf9d34dd446ec8af3c1b8c4b12db.jpg