Em & Sid

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Such big house just for Sid and Em.Will be an hit no doubt.:cool:.

This must be an expensive rent, since Alex had it for himself.

After a month or so, Alex will realize that Em cannot earn the cost of rent. Either another couple will move in to help with view or Em will not survive, since she is limited to Sid.

Also, consider that Alex is going to be a dad, so he won't have so much time to manage so many apartment. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This must be an expensive rent, since Alex had it for himself.

After a month or so, Alex will realize that Em cannot earn the cost of rent. Either another couple will move in to help with view or Em will not survive, since she is limited to Sid.

Also, consider that Alex is going to be a dad, so he won't have so much time to manage so many apartment. 

Exactly,think just the same as you zoifan,maybe other successful Anna and Alex resident like Misty could make the cut and an big house like this,but Em and Sia..please.Place needs asap a new couple in the house.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody else thinking Sid is bisexual?

I find him more...b..oring than anything else,would be an tuff competition for the most boring resident between him,Rapunzel and c&j.But for people with difficult sleeping they are all fantastic.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay I should have said maybe "bi-curious" He and the other guy came pretty close lately. 

Pretty close? Please?!
Look at the special 48hs timeline that you have access to.

The night before. He and the guest were long "disappeared" on the porch without cam in Anna's room.

In and, Sya, went back to bed and they were still there.

Smoking ??????

Without aiming, they are sleeping in a hug ..

When I saw the name Sid added to the apartment, I thought max 2 or 3 month and the couple will be out. 

Don't get me wrong, I am happy for Em+Sid since they are happily in love. HOWEVER, they are simply are such bad fit for VHTV, specially taking over one of the best apartments of VHTV.

• Like 1