Em & Sid

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

When I saw the name Sid added to the apartment, I thought max 2 or 3 month and the couple will be out. 

Don't get me wrong, I am happy for Em+Sid since they are happily in love. HOWEVER, they are simply are such bad fit for VHTV, specially taking over one of the best apartments of VHTV.

You're too optimistic for 2 or 3 months. :biggrin:

I would say, this month has already been paid. Next month will be paid out of A&A's pocket then they will leave in early april

I don’t watch them much, but it you ask me, they are more interesting then most of the people on VH. Sex is too easy to come by on VH. It’s giving away like candy with little or no effort. Sex and relationships are games we play to keep life interesting and intriguing. The problem with VH is that there are too many places to run to when it’s boring. The reason we liked Anna and Alex wasn’t because of the sex nearly as much as it was the story they told and the crazy situations they got themselves in to that lead to the sex. Because there are so many tenants now. We don’t share the common bond of knowing everything that’s happening. Now, we chase sex for the sake of sex. The previews prove it.

• Like 5

Should Em keep being girlfriend of Sid??? Yes/No............NO
Who should fuck Em??? Sid/Logan/Insert Name ............ANYBODY

Sid wants to be given his marching orders pretty soon or this is going to be a wasted apartment.

I wouldn't wish a couple break up, just because I want to see the girl fuck. HOWEVER, when a couple sign for VHTV, they choose to become ** entertainers **. There are expectations from the role. Something that Em and Sid are about to realize, before they kicked out.

I can tell they both do enjoy VH participation spending all day watching TV or play video games. Must be much easier than finding a job, specially with Sid's qualification and life habits.

Tenants like Lisa or Violet/Jeff are working hard to maintain their view and rank. I don't think Sid and "work hard" can be in a sentence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I wouldn't wish a couple break up, just because I want to see the girl fuck. HOWEVER, when a couple sign for VHTV, they choose to become ** entertainers **. There are expectations from the role. Something that Em and Sid are about to realize, before they kicked out.

I can tell they both do enjoy VH participation spending all day watching TV or play video games. Must be much easier than finding a job, specially with Sid's qualification and life habits.

Tenants like Lisa or Violet/Jeff are working hard to maintain their view and rank. I don't think Sid and "work hard" can be in a sentence.

Couldn't agree more,but in this case not "horried" at all mainly because they are just residents and not managers,so if they don't start being minimal active probarby others will come to their place,would be a lot worst if they were managers/residents,in that case they could just do Nothing's as long as they wish,like playing games all day etc.Bet Alex and Anna will do something in some time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Vh should start to create polls to subscribers... 

Should Em keep being girlfriend of Sid??? Yes/No
Who should fuck Em??? Sid/Logan/Insert Name

Same kind of thing for the other houses of course

i think if they in serious  relationship  and can‘t make it better  just  leave  to go live their life in their way  not what we wish to watch  for entertaining

sid em lisa  all kids :biggrin:

i like them all as they are

4 minutes ago, x1000 said:

i think if they in serious  relationship  and can‘t make it better  just  leave  to go live their life in their way  not what we wish to watch  for entertaining

sid em lisa  all kids :biggrin:

i like them all as they are

My post was sarcastic :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Vh should start to create polls to subscribers... 

Should Em keep being girlfriend of Sid??? Yes/No
Who should fuck Em??? Sid/Logan/Insert Name

Same kind of thing for the other houses of course

Like this idea! Just thing of some of the combinations we could come up with :angel::biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Like this idea! Just thing of some of the combinations we could come up with :angel::biggrin:

More ideas:
"Do you like this guest? yes/no" (of course if "no" wins he will have to be kicked out)
"with which tenant should the guest  have sex?? a/b/c" 
"Do you think tenants should enjoy/smile when are having sex without being comfortable with that?? yes/no/depends on the weather"
"Choose the local for tenants have sex for the today night announced orgy!! a/b/c"

:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

More ideas:
"Do you like this guest? yes/no" (of course if "no" wins he will have to be kicked out)
"with which tenant should the guest  have sex?? a/b/c" 
"Do you think tenants should enjoy/smile when are having sex without being comfortable with that?? yes/no/depends on the weather"
"Choose the local for tenants have sex for the today night announced orgy!! a/b/c"

:biggrin:

Sparkles, you should be running VH, just think of the fun we could have :dodgy:

• Like 1