yes otto is bisexuel.

أهلا وسهلا أيضا

الفتاة جميلة جدا

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 8 heures, Lorna Doom a dit :

I hope that whoever reported them has the decency to apologise for their actions.

We all know who reported them and they should not have been reported in the first place.

• Like 1

This is the second time I and many other members lost a whole evening of parties and sex in an apartment over drugs. It's really getting tiresome. I'm tired of not getting content I paid for because there are tattletale posters out there with a bug up their asses about drugs. Again, we aren't their policeman. When they leave we'll never see them again. W'e're not their parents. Leave them alone

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You all don't get drug abuse on cam get VH into big trouble. So of course I won't apologize at all for reporting it... 

Don't know why even thinking in that 😉

Maybe they prefer the site to be shutdown because idiots was doing drugs on cams.. And to me they was very lucky to not being kicked out (like others already should have been). 
The problem isn't if there was a report or not (could even be VH to saw the episodes) the problem is their workers that are violating the rules that they accept to be online.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You all don't get drug abuse on cam get VH into big trouble. So of course I won't apologize at all for reporting it... 

sorry mate, but let me disagree. As I understand, you always report any rules violation after it happens, never before, of course. The site is watched by thousands of people all over the world so, turning off the apartment would't help if someone want to put vhtv into trouble. Preventative measures are understandable, but acting after fact is just useless when done in open public realm - if the serious violation took place, which I'm not convinced about. On the end of the day, the only thing we've got after your intervention, is closed apartment for half of the weekend.

• Like 3

For me, as a voyeur, I'm like a photographer in the jungle who, from time to time, sees a young gazelle being devoured for a lion. Should I intervene?
We are, on VHTV, voyeurs "passive", that is to say that we look at what we are offered: so it's a show like any other.
Voyeurism "active" is punishable by law (in any case in France.)

Waldi, In a democracy, there is no crime until it has been committed.

• Like 2