Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thank you for the bed yoga exercise My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy FlexiBelle:heart:..

Well I thought it was going to happen again but then Avi distracted her

Oh well better luck tomorrow. It really is my favourite thing on RLC at the moment. And now My Pretty Belle:heart: has put her white lace robe on so the moment has gone.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well I thought it was going to happen again but then Avi distracted her

Oh well better luck tomorrow. It really is my favourite thing on RLC at the moment. And now My Pretty Belle:heart: has put her white lace robe on so the moment has gone.

Afternoon BB, afternoon guys..BB, did you see Neia's naked yoga yesterday?..:biggrin:

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon BB, afternoon guys..BB, did you see Neia's naked yoga yesterday?..:biggrin:

I caught a glimpse of it live but I have not had a chance to catch up on it on Replay.

Sadly My FlexiBelle:heart: is exercising clothed, in the dark and far from the camera now. Oh she has just moved a bit closer but it is hardly the same. Maybe we'll get a good dance shower :biggrin: at the end of it but even that isn't quite as good as naked bed exercise which RLC wise is the highlight of my day and I'm going to the dentist later so I need some positivity.

At least The Goddess bated earlier.

Just now, ed2 said:

I listed more explanations.

and like i said i was just playing along with you guys or did you not see this post ed

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I'm just playing along with you guys i will put :dodgy: next time 

• Like 1

the way karol and leia are cleaning makes me wonder who is coming over  and what time the apt will go in u/m  i seen the sink in karols bathroom was plugged:dodgy: and seeing leia is doing it all in panties is something that you don't see out of her :biggrin: but its all good to see

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

the way karol and leia are cleaning makes me wonder who is coming over  and what time the apt will go in u/m  i seen the sink in karols bathroom was plugged:dodgy: and seeing leia is doing it all in panties is something that you don't see out of her :biggrin:

Time for the RLC maintenance orgy  team UM action !

856_with_Cock.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Time for the RLC maintenance orgy  team UM action !

856_with_Cock.jpg

karol all ready showed that she will do what she needs to do to make her money  with the way she made sure to leave the lights on and make sure that every thing was seen the first two night with the guy :dodgy::biggrin: 

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Then you get to see akk the Pussy you could ever dream of. If they have a fishy smell then they got bacterial vaginosis.   :biggrin:

Years ago Stone I dated a girl who's pussy stunk so bad you could not go down on her. No matter whst was done she could not get rid of the smell.:cry: Beautiful girl smelly pussy do not go together.