Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

ok all I'm out for the night   thank again bea:heart: i hope you stay longer then some girls there . you act like you are enjoying your stay i know i enjoy watching you . thanks belle and avi hope you two have a lot of fun tonight . and thanks to the twins for all their great views that they give every day  

17 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm looking for karol to do a mostly covered bate tonight:biggrin:

Now Now Bud what would make you think you know what Karol is going to do. We all know the black phone is the one her boyfriend uses to text her on. The other phone is the one from RLC. Besides maybe she just likes to bate. That would explain her doing it every nite.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You could say BBsq69 is quite fond of Belle (the girl you see in B4)...:biggrin:

Now that you say it, I can see that little baby-fat face of Belle on the girl by the tree.
But, the girl on the left, who is obviously the same girl, doesn't look anything like Belle
at all, in the face, IMHO. And she looks a LOT older than the other girls. Much older.

Even when Belle started out back in B1, I could never understand peoples' fascination
with her. Again, this is all JMO.