Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Its just a lot of utter bollocks...IMO...::)

Belle arrived in B2 at 12.20 and she's back in B4 at 13.55. Considering it takes over an hour to get between the 2, it was the fastest lezfest in history...:dodgy:

so is 12:30 pm the usual time to go UM :dodgy: and it just happened after the girls walked in the door for some funny reason, maybe Niea has someone over

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is 12:30 pm the usual time to go UM :dodgy: 

I don't think it matters what time of the day it is EMM, it just happens when it happens...Sometime it's an obvious maintenance issue they need to sort, other times we can only speculate, but I'm not one to jump on that particular bandwagon...

For new years night i am absolutely agree,all night no have electricity and cams but in 6 am the electricity  and cams go back.Many times after this B2 have electricity problems but the girls fixed it very easily.I'm still angry for this night

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vmax said:

For new years night i am absolutely agree,all night no have electricity and cams but in 6 am the electricity  and cams go back.Many times after this B2 have electricity problems but the girls fixed it very easily.I'm still angry for this night

it should've been fixed last winter :angry:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Now that you say it, I can see that little baby-fat face of Belle on the girl by the tree.
But, the girl on the left, who is obviously the same girl, doesn't look anything like Belle
at all, in the face, IMHO. And she looks a LOT older than the other girls. Much older.

Even when Belle started out back in B1, I could never understand peoples' fascination
with her. Again, this is all JMO.

i find her ugly and low quality camgirl. but this is my personal opinion and the reason i couldnt stand bb's msgs (reason i "ignored" him)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, vmax said:

You would have been more angry if you could have actually sene them doing nothing sexually exciting...:dodgy:

• Like 1