Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

If, indeed, Neia has left, I'd like to wish her all the best for the future, a healthy and happy life, and a safe trip home...She's very easy on the eye, and I'm sure she'll mature as she gets older. I don't really want to talk negative about her, we all are aware she's been central to the couple of fall outs with her friend Bea and now Gina, and she's shown she's willing to 'play away' when in a relationship, so she's hardly loyal...But she's only 19...Sorry, I was a bit negative wasn't I...:undecided:

Anyway, it was nice meeting you Neia, and we might see you back sometime...

Take care ..
Naga :heart:

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

both twins have bruised knees Liea has bruises on her knees what are these girls doing to get these bruises and why are they only on their knees  I wonder lol

If their Pussies,Assholes or Mouths were Bruised up then that's when I would be more concerned :biggrin:

girls pants GIF

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

both twins have bruised knees Liea has bruises on her knees what are these girls doing to get these bruises and why are they only on their knees  I wonder lol

Leia has bruises many places. Many women bruises easy, espesially the legs.

Everybody bumps into things all the time, even you do it without notising it. Get a cut on a finger or somewhere, and you'll notice how much that place is used because it hurts everytime it hits something.

27 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Leia has bruises many places. Many women bruises easy, espesially the legs.

Everybody bumps into things all the time, even you do it without notising it. Get a cut on a finger or somewhere, and you'll notice how much that place is used because it hurts everytime it hits something.

you are right about Liea but the one twin has 3 bruises on one knee 2 on the other the other twin has 2 on one and another on the other knee that's one hell of a lot of running into things :dodgy:

• Like 1