Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

so this night the best were Belle, Rose and Nica, considering that they are still out, I read that Nica was crying yesterday, I think she was consoled, I have an idea of what the girls do after the closure of the premises, but if I say the various parents of the girls get angry

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

so this night the best were Belle, Rose and Nica, considering that they are still out, I read that Nica was crying yesterday, I think she was consoled, I have an idea of what the girls do after the closure of the premises, but if I say the various parents of the girls get angry

and every times you are wrong, so maybe  it may be time to change the disc because yours starts to be well used :dodgy:

• Like 1

Well i have saved alot of money by not subscribing to rlc for all these months.

If Irma had ever shown up i would have paid up, 

Just think what this Army of girls would be like with Irma in the crowd, Yeah now that would be something.

I really need an Irma Fix.....

Sorry but no picture from real world 

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Me importaría una mierda si salen toda la noche antes que nada, pero nos dan un espectáculo de abuelita y todo en la cama antes de la 1:30 y se supone que debemos estar agradecidos. Solo me gustaría que festejen tan duro en casa ahora que tienen una casa de fiesta no hay vecinos a la puta sobre el ruido y se van a la cama a la 1:30 y me corrigen es curioso cómo se puede obtener resultados diferentes en una búsqueda de gafas simplemente cambiando el orden de la redacción  

Really, why do you worry about what you do outside?
What they do they will do, again and again, as many times as RLC allows. And it is not an occurrence of mine, but what has been happening girl after girl, when they have arrived in Barcelona.
There are girls, who even confused the house for a hotel. And so for weeks and it seems that RLC allowed such behavior.
As for the parties ... the house is too big. The winter is cold and so it seems the heating is not your strong point. In fact, I tried to light the fireplace, and it only worked one day. Perhaps it is more a nice decoration than an effective heating system.
On the other hand, it seems that B2 has the same heating problem. And that Miguel said that; "In that house it was always very hot." But I guess it would be before the cuts.
Therefore, it does not seem that until the good weather arrives, there will be a positive response to the parties. Although there are already people, who say that with 6 cameras in the dining room, and it does not seem that they are the best enciadres-
Finally say, that the parties in the pool, and will be given as soon as the time starts to be good, and that I do not think that it lacks much ... hopefully, you will have a point of view .. and giving thanks, for what they will find the way, in which either they are seen too far away or really see "something" that is not even worthwhile. But that time will give and take away reasons.