Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You dont use the multi 4 view option ?

I used to but now I just concentrate on the One screen. If I had 4 cams with my eyesight I probably won't be able to tell which girl was which.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I used to but now I just concentrate on the One screen. If I had 4 cams with my eyesight I probably won't be able to tell which girl was which.

Actually I have been to have a look and I'm wondering where Amina is? Shouldn't she be looking after him or him her?

questi nuovi fidanzati sono un po 'strani, fanno sesso con la loro ragazza di fronte a migliaia di persone arrapate, è davvero qualcosa che non concepisco, ma sai che la cosa strana sono io

I'm back home and on CC and I read that I missed something between Naomi and Sofie, but that Sofie broke up an action? I am correct? other thing I see on thumbnails a man in Amina's room I thought it was Jasmin's guy but no. This is Amina's BF?  I did not hear Russian or English two men in the apartment I hope not too long for the sake of the girls and I'm happy about Blair's return

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I

I don't like to Watch dicks, I'd rather Watch Maya's cats.  This being said, you Watch what you want, and I'll Watch what I want...........Bye........:blush:

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Amina likes to tease him.  To get him harder        :biggrin:

Now I am confused-obviously you are watchin :dodgy: