Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Admin had inserted that in Last Night.  I noticed that the Gifs change so the same ones don't always appear.

You can also search for a particular Gif image,,,so you don't have to go outside of RLC to find one,,, Thanks Admin.::)::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thegame20 said:

Hey guys  i got to hand it to all of you. Never anywhere have i seen a bunch of guys show so much patience, endurance and resistance in the HOPE that something magical is ever going to happen in any of these apartments on RLC especially Barcelona. You guys have shown more faith in these girls than Christians have shown in the second coming lol. RLC has got all of you exactly where it wants you. ADDICTED like a junkie who is forever complaining to the dealer (RLC) he can,t get his usual high with the dealers response being," this is good shit man take it or leave it". I stopped subscribing a month ago as it became plain obvious that what made this site (RLC) great in the beginning has long disappeared. It started off perfect as a genuine project now its just about couples and girls trying to make a few bucks and coming in just for the purpose of cash and doing a few meaningless shows to keep you guys quite and HOPING that some how they will give a shit about you enough to care what it is that all you guys will like or not whereby doing their utmost best to keep their lives private form the site. This forum still kicks ass despite how RLC now is but its just a shame the state of affairs

Exactly what I have been saying always that the hope are too high and you ain’t getting anything . Better to cancel and stop paying if you are not getting what you hope for because RLC is not going to get any better. 

I cancelled mine already 

Welcome to the club.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You can also search for a particular Gif image,,,so you don't have to go outside of RLC to find one,,, Thanks Admin.::)::)

That should make it easier. No more dependence on Google to find them.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

karol back looks as if shes been shopping  and maybe it getting time for her to go home :dodgy::biggrin: so that way she don't have to try so hard to stay out of the cam angles when she bates :biggrin:

and now karols home leia can be out of bed now :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Don't have these just the original 25

It's the Software Developer that's adding them to the next Software Update sometime this Month. There's a scroll bar at the side to scroll it down further so not all will be in view when the Emoticon Button is clicked in the Format Box.