Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Avi's only been here just over a week so this is all new to her and Leia had a naked massage with My Belle:heart: even if she wasn't quite naked herself. Give them a chance.

BB check your mailbox I thought you left for the nite.

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

BB check your mailbox I thought you left for the nite.

Well Thank you SE, and I did intend to but then I checked back for one last time and just mentioned the shower so I wasn't prepared for what happened next. In truth she switch the light off but you can hardly tell. How about hopefully in the morning will be brilliant.

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that works with me to al I'm saying is it time that k and l to find a new place to stay for free one does every thing she can to stay out of cam angles and the other one wants to stay in her room most of the time undercovers

I think Karol is good, OK, she might not point her pussy straight at the cam, but she take great showers, and Karol actually does things on cam, real things, like sensual and sexual.

But I'm no fan of the boring/staged cam posing like the twins, Gina or Belle.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Thank you SE, and I did intend to but then I checked back for one last time and just mentioned the shower so I wasn't prepared for what happened next. In truth she switch the light off but you can hardly tell. How about hopefully in the morning will be brilliant.

Your welcome BB. I did the same. Thats when I saw she was naked under her robe. Figured you were gone so would give bandicam a workout for you. By the time I get up she will be dressed an gone for the day.. This time it is good nite stuff to get done.

• Upvote 1