Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

Necks don't really do it for me but watching Gina and the Twins is certainly a pain in the neck!!!

then you should hold your head up straight instead of straining your neck with your head to see them :dodgy:

• Like 1

from your comments, I understand that many people have gone to bed with blue balls, then maybe someone tells me what it means, really someone hoped that with nine girls something could happen?

• Upvote 2

I thought I had already wished My Sexy Belle:heart: good morning but obviously the post did not make it. I said that I hoped she enjoyed the party which was a little tame but that is what we have come to expect nowadays especially in B4.

And this morning after the shower she put her panties back on in the bathroom. Maybe it is psychological but the first 2 days she wandered around on the main floor completely naked and now with more company she's not quite as naked. However she has been naked with Nicole before and slept, although clothed, next to Neia. And in B2 Neia and Nicole are naked all the time so I am guessing in B2 Belle would be too. At the moment although individually we are seeing great displays and sometimes more from Belle, Bea, Karol and The Twins, nudity in the main rooms or in front of people who aren't roommates is rare.

The cameras are not positioned the best. 6 cameras in the LR and the girls later on are sitting away from them at a table. The shower in B4 is just terrible - 5 girls expected to share while 2 girls have luxury - so when Belle does her best to dance in the shower she is obscured by the screen. One of the bedrooms should have been a luxury wetroom or standard bathroom and the bathroom should have been a guest bedroom. In Belle's room she has a great camera pointing at the bed but only one so she has to be at the right angle - that's not too bad as that perfect angle is obvious but limiting. However there is nothing in the room to catch full length standing shots - not one at the mirror or pointing at dressing tables or wardrobes so they can capture Belle dancing around which she was doing the other day. 

I don't really expect to see much outside the direct bedroom cams and the Twins apartment. Even the kitchen if somewhere were nude is not going to capture any great bends. Out of 33 cams they are probably 12 likely to see much worthwhile. This is in comparison to B2 where I have got great shots on every single camera. B4 is simply too big and clearly only for bed shots. This is great for watching girls on a bed and of course we enjoy that - I absolutely love watching My Belle:heart: there - but for parties, walking around, dancing and showering it is long way from how good it should have been. In short B4 is too big, there are too many girls, not enough good camera positions and too far from the city centre. It may have been great for Belle's party 16 months ago but those days have gone.

As I said great to see the girls enjoying themselves but ultimately the pay off was a bath for the Twins and Gina and that could have happened without party. Maybe if all the girls were properly drinking perhaps there would have been more fun at the end. Yes some weird stuff goes on at B2 but (apart from the fact My Belle
:heart: and maybe your favourite girl is in B4) IMO B2 kicks B4's pretty flashy arse.

• Upvote 1