Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

that all for me tonight  good night all   and night to the girls of b2 and thank you bea and belle and the twins  and avi for making your apt worth watching    and the other two  you can leave at any time and hopefully rlc will get someone that is not going to just use the apt for a free place to stay 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i would love to see her in the twins room but karols or leias will work to :biggrin:

The twins' room really has the best angles, give it to someone that really deserves it, in my opinion that would only be:

Beatrice <3

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ed, that's what we want, support for the girls

No, I'm here for the info, discussions, and exchange of thoughts... I'm not really a guy that write love-letters.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The twins' room really has the best angles, give it to someone that really deserves it, in my opinion that would only be:

Beatrice <3

that works with me to al I'm saying is it time that k and l to find a new place to stay for free one does every thing she can to stay out of cam angles and the other one wants to stay in her room most of the time undercovers

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that all for me tonight  good night all   and night to the girls of b2 and thank you bea and belle and the twins  and avi for making your apt worth watching    and the other two  you can leave at any time and hopefully rlc will get someone that is not going to just use the apt for a free place to stay 

Avi's only been here just over a week so this is all new to her and Leia had a naked massage with My Belle:heart: even if she wasn't quite naked herself. Give them a chance.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well The Twins room has that marvellous bath. I want to go to sleep but as The Goddess does in the morning, My Mesmerising Belle:heart: is hypnotising me at night

awesome rainbow GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski             Note: This Image may Cause Seizures.

Good that it comes with a warning, but isn't it alittle too close to the picture :dodgy:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Avi's only been here just over a week so this is all new to her and Leia had a naked massage with My Belle:heart: even if she wasn't quite naked herself. Give them a chance.

i said thanks to avi  and i only left two out from thanking