Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

50 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its snowing in barcalona you can see it in the pool cam

That's where all our snow has headed.  They can keep it. We have had more than our share. It's time to pass it around.  With any luck may they get the 2 Feet of it we just got rid of.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Did they make up?

Sofie went to join Monica on the sofa last night and they watch TV with some friendly chat. If you have replay, Monica had a long chat in English with her BF this morning, around 10am, and she spoke about what happened between her and Sofie...I won't go through it here, but she's tried real hard to patch things up. I think it was something trivial but she was a bit upset Sofie has never said sorry...Anyway, after her chat she went into Sofie's room and spent some friendly time with her...Hopefully that's the end of it...I really like both these (Monica being my favourite Barca girl right now) so I'd love them to bond well...:heart:

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's where all our snow has headed.  They can keep it. We have had more than our share. It's time to pass it around.  With any luck may they get the 2 Feet of it we just got rid of.   :biggrin:

Europe's snow is coming from Siberia - bloody Putin :angry: LOL so your snow is probably circling around Canada and preparing to drop in agian soon.