Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

On other girls:

Neia with an awesome brushing of the teeth just now - seriously it got me excited

Bea dancing just like My Belle:heart: used to do and the cameras in that room are perfect for it. I would like Belle to have that room because if she just did what Bea did I would go wild. If Belle took up Bea's other activities then ... But that was fantastic, Bea

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

On other girls:

Neia with an awesome brushing of the teeth just now - seriously it got me excited

Bea dancing just like My Belle:heart: used to do and the cameras in that room are perfect for it. I would like Belle to have that room because if she just did what Bea did I would go wild. If Belle took up Bea's other activities then ... But that was fantastic, Bea

I guess it also shows RLC's big initial error of putting Neia and Bea in the same room. They work best as individuals.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I guess it also shows RLC's big initial error of putting Neia and Bea in the same room. They work best as individuals.

Yes, Bea has become much happier in B4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well yes I saw that and Bea's bates have hit top Replay as well.

I think the live-thumbs is a very good indication, but with the replay-thumbs it is also the time aspect, so I'm not sure how easy it is to interpret much from it.

My Belle:heart: having an awesome dancing shower but the screen blocks the best views. Belle is on tremendous form. Just a real pity she doesn't have the cameras in B4 to properly capture her Joie De Vivre - well maybe the one facing the washbowl does is she dances in front of the mirror. 

Ok post shower it is better. Even better with some extreme twerking :biggrin: My Belle:heart:'s sex is on fire, whatever that means LOL. If only she had been like this for the second half of her last stay when she stopped dancing except for the kitchen dance day with Rosie.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Ok post shower it is better.

Good afternoon BB, good afternoon everyone...Belle's nudity has been brilliant today. Nicole was naked on the bed but the light was poor, much worse than her old room. If only Nicole or Karol had the benefit of the lighting in Belle's room...:sad:....Lovely stuff Belle, thank you...:heart: