Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not need you to show me how to do it, since you are the global moderator, ignore me, thank you

That wouldn't be any fun--we could not see all the likes that your alter-ego John Terry gives you:dodgy:

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

La misma película si tu hija salió fuera toda la noche con sus amigas y regresó en la mañana

Te dejo concluir que es lo que quieres de tu hija :biggrin:

As I said on another occasion to another forum partner, and not many days ago, you only remain in the text and not in the sense of the sentences.
But if you need an explanation, just say, that these situations we have lived before in RLC. If for you it is new, it is not for many of us. And we know where it leads.

8 minuti fa, moos54 ha detto:

se lo faccio, non E molto divertente per Tutti Noi :biggrin:

let me know what your girlfriend is among these girls, so do not talk more badly about her and so maybe you relax

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

That wouldn't be any fun--we could not see all the likes that your alter-ego John Terry gives you:dodgy:

Never miss an opportunity to be silent, this is also what John Terry says

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Si Avi se va, pon a Rosie en su cama y trae a Megan.

Apparently, in the theme "Megan" is a closed case, since the girl will not return to RLC: According to the words of other colleagues.
That girl left a mark in the history of the houses of Barcelona, but surely they will find other girls, so good, so beautiful and who are willing to offer entertainment, like her.

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

en la playa en febrero? ciertamente

You can bathe in February, if you want, there are people who do it, although I would not recommend it. But these days, I assure you, very few people do it. A bad time ago, when it's not the rain, it's the wind, we're in a storm, and half of Spain is frozen.
The girls usually go to club, but I also tell you, few people are the ones who stay until 6 in the morning, some clueless or drunk, but the girls you can find, are usually back home.
And of course, needless to say, they are not doing days, to return home taking a walk by the sea.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

As I said on another occasion to another forum partner, and not many days ago, you only remain in the text and not in the sense of the sentences.
But if you need an explanation, just say, that these situations we have lived before in RLC. If for you it is new, it is not for many of us. And we know where it leads.

I think you know very well that I am not new on the forum and I understand very well where you are coming from, it is not worth trying to drown the fish with me 

52 minutes ago, martyen said:

I should have told Naga to see Nicole, but that does not mean anything .......:dodgy:....:biggrin:

Don't fret, Marty, I saw her :heart:...She came back for me because she was in a hurry when she left last time and forgot I was still in her panty drawer...:wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Las chicas en B4 gastaron toda su energía la última noche y cuando regresaron no nos quedó nada, solo miraron las camas.

Unfortunately, that is it. When the girls left on Fridays and Saturdays, we said; "Sunday of blankets and nothing else"