Mary & George

Just now, ze81 said:

So because candy provoque Dean the kick was more acceptable?Sorry not for me.Never hit an woman never will do that,never.thats  shows the type of men/person you are(in this case Dean,George and Alan).

She pinched him the balls before... Yes out of the situation it was not more acceptable but not uncontrollable...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well for me there is a clear difference... 

From the way candy act..looked wasn't an new thing to her..agree that this George did worst,even a lot worst.But any man that hits an woman worst zero,no matter the situation,nothing.Same if an woman hits an man.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

It is at day 2 and the guy turned to be abusive.

This apartment will not survive.

I hope we see the sex with the thick girl before they go down.

Already down i'm afraid which is a shame as i thought Mary was lovely and also Mel lets hope they can both come back as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

This dude reminds me my father,he was an alcoholic for an couple decades and with time that lead to basicaly him and hi to destroy any type of relation we could had(and should had),if this dude doesn't get ideias right he could lose her and even more.

I'm so sorry to hear that ze

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Already down i'm afraid which is a shame as i thought Mary was lovely and also Mel lets hope they can both come back as soon as possible.

Unbelievable !!!

I though they could go for two weeks...

Probarby the  house it's rented and payed for maybe two months..if I was Jeka would try the place to stay open with Mary and Mel,but if isn't possible Mary then try to get Mel,she had potencial,think more than a lot actual residents.