Mary & George

Mary & George are used to posing in front of the PC for the Cam4 website where it is important that people watching can see very well.
Now I do not understand why they do not have the same attention to the subscribers of VHTV and do not care about objects that impede sight.
It is not the first time that it happens.

interference.thumb.jpg.34b3f355b99026d2fd660ed0daf0ab83.jpg

1 hour ago, algerianboy said:

ce couple n'a pas autant de succès que les autres
this couple is not successful that other couples

They won't last long alone sadly,that's very obvious.Best moments I seen from them was with another girl,when they are with the dudes friends it's also not interesting to watch.Kinda sad the place had some potential,if manager was for exemple George probarby something already done was some needed changes applied,but to be a fair even if maybe to late Jeka made some needed changes in some of is places,remember Carol in another house..but place still was closed after an couple months,or even now in kate and Vicki place also changes made,but then you think about the Nothing's place were nothing changed for two,three months..till place was closed.For sure isn't an empty house that will change things for better.

Just now, Amy3 said:

You're making it sound like something happened. I can't watch now, so I'm asking.

Nothing hapenned,just him drunked and talking one time next to her face(bad sign),but was just this.

• Like 2