Polly & Ray Part #1

It is interesting that these are fantastic performers in George franchise, and we've never seen them in his other apartments.

He is a capable manager indeed. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is interesting that these are fantastic performers in George franchise, and we've never seen them in his other apartments.

He is a capable manager indeed. 

Don't see that as nothing special/exclusive
Jeka also does that 
Alex&Lina with some of their houses, in particularly the last 3-4 houses?? 

And george had the situation of edda&joe (chad&todd don't remember if they visit NAS before or after being online)

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't see that as nothing special/exclusive
Jeka also does that 
Alex&Lina with some of their houses, in particularly the last 3-4 houses?? 

And george had the situation of edda&joe (chad&todd don't remember if they visit NAS before or after being online)

Alex&Lina ?????    anyone who is involved with letting Tim leaching the VHTV is a total failure.

Perfectionism is something you see in George franchise more than anyone else. Specially Camera work and Lighting. He sometimes goes too far pressuring his people, but I think he learned a few lesson dealing with Allan attitude.

This is just my opinion, and doesn't matter. Lets enjoy Ray and Polly - I like to call them Rolly Polly :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Alex&Lina ?????    anyone who is involved with letting Tim leaching the VHTV is a total failure.

Perfectionism is something you see in George franchise more than anyone else. Specially Camera work and Lighting. He sometimes goes too far pressuring his people, but I think he learned a few lesson dealing with Allan attitude.

This is just my opinion, and doesn't matter. Lets enjoy Ray and Polly - I like to call them Rolly Polly :biggrin:

Yes... lighting... awesome in this apartment :biggrin: Even before the show directed to the cams we saw them fucking and the guy was "hidden" 
Edda&Joe... blindspots in bedroom and in the kitchen
NAS... blindspots in the hall 

About alex&lina i mentioned "particulary 3-4 houses" ... lina&dominica (dominica totally unknown).. cleo&axel (totally unknown) ... ella&isaac (totally unknown).. otto&lola (totally unknown) lily&noah (totally unknown) 

6 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Notice the way he check where the cam was before positioning her?

I found it hilarious how he arranged all the furniture and positions just for us but he forgot to arrange the lighting as there were too many dark area's lol.

He wants to get in some spotlights for next time so we get the perfect view :biggrin: